Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 8

Hmmm... Since I have not even seen a second version of this original one I knew you were going to take this indicator back to your garage I am not a coder but I guessed all this multi-symbols + all the time frames MAs calculation would cause some kind of headache .I f you think it is too much of a fuss and not worth all the trouble then you can just code the dynamic zones bit it is up to you.Many thanks.

mrtools:
Really starting to like this mod, been especially useful for confirmation. You'll need kase permission stochastic in indicators folder!

help!

why this indicator does not appear in my terminal?

Andreus

You need the indicator from this post too : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179924 in the indicators folder

Also keep the original name of that indicator (it must be called "kase permission stochastic")

regards

Mladen

AndreusTSD:
help! why this indicator does not appear in my terminal?

thanks

but i have it there ...

DJSS Bressert does not appear

Dynamic zone CFP.mq4 does not appear too

dynamic zone kase permission stochastic.mq4 does not appear too

AndreusTSD:
thanks

but i have it there ...

Hi AndreusTSD,

Problem could be you don't have the dll file in experts/library the dll file can be found here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

The first post of this thread!

Dynamic Vortex

mladen, the breadth and depth of your knowledge of mql, mathematics and trading is as amazing as it is inspirational; thanks for your manifold contributions.

Here's a request for another...

I've not seen anything faster than vortex.

While the bull and bear cross is interesting, the turns at statistical outlier values is where significant moves may be captured.

DynamicVortex(7) coupled with OMA(14) and DynamicOMA(14) will be a killer combination.

An obvious consideration will be whether to indicate on the bull (p), the bear (m) or a combination (p+m/2?). Your creativity will exceed my vision; but, for its use in an EA, I can imagine needing and wanting to use both the bull (p) and bear (m). Dynamic visualization may need to be selectable so as to not make the indicator space too busy. However, it would be nice to know, say for example, that the bull turned at a probability band (Pbull?) on the same bar (or +/- n bars) of a bear turn at its probability extent (Pbear?). Of course, an EA could query the respective indicator lines/buffers to learn this information regardless of the currently configured visualization. I think your uber-efficient coding of the vortex has left enough buffers for this to reside in one indicator; but, if not, two indicators configured for the mission is easily done.

I would more than appreciate your dynamizing the vortex

Andreus

All those require the latest dll (they will not work with the previous version of dll since they have to have an adjustable precision calculation) For a sake of avoiding confusion (my error I guess for leaving the old and the new dll there) I removed the old dll from the first post : every indicator from the dynamic zone series can work with the latest version of dll so that should avoid some problems - there is just 1 dll to be downloaded now

regards

Mladen

AndreusTSD:
thanks

but i have it there ...

Dynamic Vortex

Thank you Mladen; looking forward to the hours of torture.

hi mladen,

is it possible to create a Dynamic Zone Indicator using the Ocean nmm & nmas ?

Thanks,

Fudo

edit: I realized for some reason the nmm & nmas is labled nmr & nmas on my chart. I meant to say the nmm & nmas indicator. sorry for the confusion.

Files:

Fudo

Here you go Zero line is replaced with 50% probability in this one (it seems to be useful that way - on a 1 hour chart first fast visual inspection seems to be showing faster and more accurate zero line crosses but also some other look back lengths and should be tested for full testing)
One parameter added that needs explanation :
ZoneOn:
0 - calculate dynamic zone of a natural market mirror (nmm)

1 - calculate dynamic zone of a nma (slower ocean average in this case) of a nmm

2 - calculate dynamic zone of a nmf (faster ocean average in this case) of a nmm

That way, a dynamic zone of any calculated value can be obtained. Of course the primary should be the nmm, but was curios what results would a dynamic zone of averages give

As of name - you are right, it was my error in the code : it is just in the short name of the indicator (and since this indicator is Natural Market Mirror it is obvious that the short name should be nmm so it is corrected too)

regards

Mladen

Fudomyo:
hi mladen,

is it possible to create a Dynamic Zone Indicator using the Ocean nmm & nmas ?

Thanks,

Fudo

edit: I realized for some reason the nmm & nmas is labled nmr & nmas on my chart. I meant to say the nmm & nmas indicator. sorry for the confusion.
Reason: