Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 7

Guys

As far as I see that guy is selling a picture he downloaded It is even an example where I showed that OMA can be omitted from displaying (so there is no OMA on tha picture, only the dynamic zones of it)

The picture comes from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and it was re-posted by newdigital as a description of what is done in advanced elite section (in the "news from elite and advanced elite section" thread, just the picture) And, as it is normal, the picture itself can be downloaded.

So it seems to be even better : selling a picture of an indicator is something I haven't heard so far

dynamic zone OMA with alarm

Dear Mladen,

can You add alarm to dynamic zone OMA indicator when line crosses?

mladen:

Buy when it crosses the green line from bellow (crosses it up)

Sell when it crosses the red line from above (crosses it down)

bbjurek

bbjurek,

Did you check this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ? It has alerts already. If you need some additional alerts or some different ones, please let me know

regards

mladen

bbjurek:
Dear Mladen,

can You add alarm to dynamic zone OMA indicator when line crosses?

bbjurek

mladen:

Thank You, mladen,

it is it.

mladen,

Is it possible to make a All Dynamic Zone Wilder's ADX similar to your All Wilder's DMI indicator?

thanks,

jim

mladen:
It is a logical step, since we all know that metatrader's build in ADX has very little to do with the original Wilder's ADX (see the picture with compared ADX and Wilder's ADX)

Parameters :
AdxLength- period for ADX

AdxPrice- price to apply to

DzLookBackBars- number of bars to look back for dynamic zone

DzStartProbability- probability for trend/no trend zone

When Wilder's ADX is above the zone line, market is trending, when it is bellow the zone line it is in "non trending" mode

PS: dynamicZone.dll for the dll version can be downloaded from the post #1 of this thread
Files:

Jim

Here you go

Added one option to All Wilder's DMI - showDMLines: if you set it to false, DM+ and DM- line are not going to be shown, if set to true, they are going to be shown (and example : upper with showDMLines set ti false, lower with showDMLines set to true)
Also, ADXR is switchable so you can get all data in this one displayed. Dynamic zone however is calculated only on ADX

regards

Mladen

thanx.............jim

rstl

hi mladen

thank you for all the hard work on these wonderful indicators!

I was testing the Dynamic Zone OMA yesterday and came across a couple of interesting things I wanted to share here.

I always felt the RSTL filter was underutilized in the Finware set, probably because it's not adjustable. is there any way to add functionality to change the filtering? Here's an example of how it currently works with the Dynamic Zone OMA. (Picture 1)

I decided to work with the Jurik Smoothed filter to try to replicate the wave form of the RSTL and adjust it for better trend determination. It does something very interesting when you set it to a higher period and shift level. Now, there may be something to this, maybe not, but it seems to have potential. I'm not sure if can be synced better with the DZoma, but I thought perhaps this might warrant further exploration. It's currently set up for the 30M chart with these settings. JSmooth 30 Shift 14.

(Picture 2 )

I'm also including this 3rd Picture with a JSmooth 8/21 cross in tangent with the DZoma. I replaced the signal line in the DZoma with the Jsmoothed 8 because the color coding seemed visually helpful and the JSmoothed and the OMA are very similar. The 21 line seemed useful in identifying pullbacks versus reversals with the DZoma.

cheers,

Fudo

Files:
1.gif  47 kb
2.gif  48 kb
3.gif  45 kb

Hi Mladen ,

Is it possible for you to add dynamic zone levels(like DSS Bressert indi) and multi time frame option to CFP indicator code?Many thanks.

Files:
cfp.mq4  14 kb

biddick

This is just a first (middle) step

The indicator needs a complete rewrite (one reason is to avoid situations like the one on the picture - upper is the original, lower is the attached middle step indicator that solves that particular problem)
So, there is no mtf in it yet and no dynamic zones yet till all the basic issues are solved (need to see what other problems can happen before advancing to the final step)

PS: it is not going to be lightweight indicator (multi-symbol + all the time frames MAs for all symbols + multi time frame == CPU that is struggling )

regards

Mladen

biddick:
Hi Mladen , Is it possible for you to add dynamic zone levels(like DSS Bressert indi) and multi time frame option to CFP indicator code?Many thanks.
Files:
Reason: