Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 5

Dynamic Zone from Laguerre

Hi mladen,

Can you please create a Dynamic Zone from Laguerre indicator ?

Thanks in advance.

Files:

thanks mladen

Code for Tradestation

Hi mladen,

is possible code the dynamic zone stochastic to be used in tradestation please ?

regards,

mrtools:
Really starting to like this mod, been especially useful for confirmation. You'll need kase permission stochastic in indicators folder!

is there something else needed for this?

i have the indicators required the names are identical and yet i still just get a blank chart

msquared:
is there something else needed for this? i have the indicators required the names are identical and yet i still just get a blank chart

Maybe the dynamicZone.dll and also do you have Allow dll imports checked, all i can think of if you have all the indicators.

Regards

mrtools:
Maybe the dynamicZone.dll and also do you have Allow dll imports checked, all i can think of if you have all the indicators. Regards

ahhh yes i forgot to move my dll from my other account into this one

thank you!!

mrtools:
Here's a DZ Rsx oma!

as per usual another amazing indicator compliment of mrtools

thank you

in your image what is producing your arrows? they repaint lots?

mrtools:
They are Ratio Fractals 4hr on h1 chart getting some good moves but for me the hardest is waiting for the signals , Don't seem to repaint but using them the way i am hard to tell but to tell the truth really haven't tested them for repainting!

thanks for uploading them i would be more than happy to test them out for you and let you know. im working on a new system and any little indicator that i think may help im interested in and this might be one of them

DLL source

Mladen, would it be possible to see the C (I assume) source of the DLL itself?

Regards,

- trendick

dzrbci

Dynamic zone rbci, you will need RBCI in indicators folder and the dynamic dll file posted in first post!

Files:
Reason: