Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 4

Mike

DLL should go to the experts/libraries sub-folder of you metatrader folder

regards

mladen

Super DSS pullbacks

Not sure how many have heard of RSI2 Strategy, know of some Ea's created using this they are all right, but it uses Rsi and not sure about everyone else but for me Rsi just not all that great, but the strategy goes like this for buys, price greater than 200 ema you wait for 5 sucessive days for Rsi to be less than 35, each day lower than previous day, on 5th day if price closes higher than open and still above 200 ma then buy, and the strategy the opposite for sells.(my interpretation if different please correct me)

Now using Dynamic Dss Bressert to me its a very interesting and different animal, get very clear early signals plus using the red and green adaptive os/ob dotted lines, anyway coded a generic poor man's Ea. using this strategy with Dyn. DSS don't have enough computer power yet to back test to see if it works properly, so waiting to see if it trades before posting.On the picture a rsi4 with dss8 man what a difference.

Files:
superdss.gif  38 kb

mladen:
Dynamic zone centered Triangular moving average

Parameters :
HalfLength- triangular ma half length Price- price to use in calculations. Possible choices
0 - close

1 - open

2 - high

3 - low

4 - median (high+low)/2

5 - typical (high+low+close)/3

6 - weighted (high+low+close+close)/4

ShowMiddleLine - do you want the "50%" line to be shown or not

DzLookBackBars- number of bars to look back for dynamic zone

DzStartBuyProbability1- probability for buy zone 1

DzStartBuyProbability2- probability for buy zone 2

DzStartSellProbability1- probability for sell zone 1

DzStartSellProbability2- probability for sell zone 2

Hello

For creating EA based on "Dynamic zone TMA centered" indicator should I put?:

if(bl1Buffer>=buffer1 && bl1Buffer<buffer1) => Buy signal
if(sl1Bufferbuffer1) => Sell signal

Thanx

artuab,

Yes. But change the [i-1] to (i-1 would be the future value). Also please take into account the recalculating that is done by TMA. It will make back test impossible (it will give falsely good results) In my opinion the Dynamic zone TMA should be used only in manual trading

regards

mladen

artuab:
Hello For creating EA based on "Dynamic zone TMA centered" indicator should I put?:
if(bl1Buffer>=buffer1 && bl1Buffer<buffer1) => Buy signal
if(sl1Bufferbuffer1) => Sell signal
Thanx

Generally problem with TMA exists during backtests, as I understood, but in case of forward tests everything should works fine?

Additional question, what about backtesting of "Dynamic zone one more average" (presented in the post 26th of this discussion) there is no TMA, so backtesting should be more reliable, am I right?

best regards,

artuab

mladen:
artuab,

Yes. But change the [i-1] to (i-1 would be the future value). Also please take into account the recalculating that is done by TMA. It will make back test impossible (it will give falsely good results) In my opinion the Dynamic zone TMA should be used only in manual trading

regards

mladen

artuab,

Forward test should work OK, but always keep in mind the recalculations of TMS centered

As of dynamic zone one more average : it has nothing to do with TMA (it is a completely different peace of cake ) There is no issue whatsoever with "one more average" (it does not recalculate under any circumstance). It can be back-tested and forward-tested the same

regards

mladen

artuab:
Generally problem with TMA exists during backtests, as I understood, but in case of forward tests everything should works fine?

Additional question, what about backtesting of "Dynamic zone one more average" (presented in the post 26th of this discussion) there is no TMA, so backtesting should be more reliable, am I right?

best regards,

artuab

DZ Kase

Really starting to like this mod, been especially useful for confirmation.

You'll need kase permission stochastic in indicators folder!

Thank you Mladen

This OMA Macd is my new favorite indicator. It is incredible. I have been experimenting with leaving the periods the same for both MAs but changing the speed. For example using 0.5 for the slow line while using 8.0 for the fast line.

Do you know whether it is the same and similar indcator to Dynamic Zone one more avarge, but for Amibroker platform?

artuab,

There is not (one more average does not exist anywhere else, only here in this section)

But you gave me the idea : will try to make it for amibroker (not promising since I do not have a "legal" amibroker, but will try) Will keep you updated whether I succeed or not

regards

mladen

artuab:
Do you know whether it is the same and similar indcator to Dynamic Zone one more avarge, but for Amibroker platform?
Reason: