Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 104

Open the indicator/EA settings and click the second tab where two options are clickable. The first is the allowance of dll.s

Thanks, just sunday morning stupidity.....

fabio.geraci:
Thanks, just sunday morning stupidity.....

It happens to everybody

mladen:

secretcode

Here is a version that has one more option - linesOnFixed05Level : dynamic_zones_pa_composite_rsi_3_1_mtf__lines.mq4

If it that option is set to true, then level 0.5 is checked and the line is drawn on that level cross (and alerted). If it is set to false (default) then it works as before - when the dynamic zone middle level ("dynamic zero level") is crossed

Can we have a version with the latest 30 average types?

techmac:
Can we have a version with the latest 30 average types?

How much would it affect the value?

Hi Mladen and mrtools,

I was wondering if you could add arrows and lines to Dynamic zones Pa composite rsi 3 when all the lines are flat like the ones on the picture

Thanks in advance.

Files:

bokachi:
Hi Mladen and mrtools,

I was wondering if you could add arrows and lines to Dynamic zones Pa composite rsi 3 when all the lines are flat like the ones on the picture

Thanks in advance.

I could do that when all (the dz levels and the rsi value are the same). Is that the idea (as I see it from your example)?

That's the idea Mladen.Usually when they are at the same level there is a reversal.

bokachi:
That's the idea Mladen.Usually when they are at the same level there is a reversal.

Well, not always (see the prolonged periods when the trend continues - that is why the dynamic levels are in the game all the time) but will be done

Mladen

Please tell me whether Dynamic cycle explorer repaints. Just because I got some weird results, but I think it's my fault.

Besides, is it possible to add multicolor and alerts on tops and bottoms of the cycle?

That would improve even further something that's already brilliant.

Thank you very much

Ricardo

Reason: