Requests & Ideas - page 68

Mladen

Thank you for your reply as always. Metatrader's behaviour is really surprising to me sometimes. The good news (for me) is that my copy and pasting skills (of your code) is more or less okay this time. Also now I know why you coded the HMA for EA on this thread without MTF ability. I don't like using iCustom just because it seems to slow down back testing and it's not as neat because the EA consists of multiple files. It's no bid deal in the end though. Again, thank you for your commentary because constructive information opens not only my eyes and mind to doing things better and differently in the future.

Kind Regards

Rodney

mladen:
Rod

I think that (HullPeriod*2)+2 bars for calculation is not enough (it is the smallest value of the 3 periods used for calculation) Maybe you should use HMAPeriod instead but I am not sure that it will give you expected results (internal EA calculation using built in "onArray" indicators sometimes is a lottery instead of an exact "science". That is why I prefer using external indicators - if you use the second parameter (time frame) of iCustom, the called indicator does not have to be multi time frame at all and you are going to get correct results)

regards

Mladen

mrtools

Could you confirm if this indicator is: "" cfb channel new on ds jurik_mtf , and otherwise put on the web??,

and arrows that what indicator come in ?

Files:
mtfnrp.gif  28 kb

Hi Mladen,

Thanks a lot to spent some of your precious time to reply.

The indicator that you have attached works great, my only problem is do not clutter the chart, usually I don't need the mid or mini levels (anyway pretty cool the colored bar at the touch of the line!!) so mine was perfect because the lines are only on the left side (like the pivot indicator "PivotD_v5" that I've already posted in the forum) but it has the refreshing problems...

May you help me on this?

Thank you and Best Regards

mladen:
brax64

Try out this one

It is a modification that I was working on a long, long time ago with some extras (showind mid levels, showing "baby levels", showing bars when a line is "touched" alerts, and so on ...) As far as I remember it was working OK
regards Mladen

Hi Msquared

That picture is one of my templates, glad that you like it

the nitro indi is a commercial one, I bought it at WYFX | Forex Probability Indicator | New MetaTrader Indicators

the macd is my little mod and you can find it here in the forum, right now I don't remember exactly where, but have a look a the indicator list thread and you 'll find it.

Regards

msquared:
where may i find the WYFX NITRO+Lo eMACD v1.0 indicator posted in the image below?

bebeshel:
Could you confirm if this indicator is: "" cfb channel new on ds jurik_mtf , and otherwise put on the web??, and arrows that what indicator come in ?

Not sure but think it is the cfb channel on jurik mtf, the arrows again not sure but maybe a ma cross of some sort.

"trendRSX system"

Could someone create an EA., with "trendRSX" ??

Thanks

BB OMacd nrp

Dear Mladen,

can You add email alarm to this indicator and arrows on price windows?

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/123/bb_omacd_nrp.mq4

thanks,

bbjurek

Here you go

just in case added 2 kind of alerts and 2 kind of arrows : you can choose for both if you wish them on macd slope change or you wish them on macd bands break. If you choose bands break then you will probably to set StdDev parameter to less than 3 since with 3 deviations it is rarely going to happen (here is an example with 2 deviations bands breaking arrows)
regards

Mladen

bbjurek:
Dear Mladen,

can You add email alarm to this indicator and arrows on price windows?

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/123/bb_omacd_nrp.mq4

thanks,

bbjurek
Files:

Request for an EA

Hello,

This is Harsh124.

I wanted some help from our experienced coders out here.

Can anybody help me by creating a two bar High Low trailing stop ea for MT4?

The logic is simple, when we're long the EA automatically calculates the Lowest low of the previous two candles and when we are short the EA calculates the Highest high of the previous 2 candles and places a stop there and it keeps on trailing it till the stop isn't hit.

Can anybody please please please help me here

Harsh124

Indicator data export to csv file

Hi,

I have searched a script that can export indicator's value to a .csv file but none have the following options:

- number of bars to export; for example 2000 bars back from current time

- option to select which indicators to export (standard or custom indicator) and which value to export (an indicator may have several values)

- multiple time frame feature; for example if the script attached to M15 chart it calculates indicator value from H1. Therefore four bars in M15 chart will have the same indicator value derived from H1 timeframe

Currently I export indicators from Neuroshell Day Trader but I realize there are many interesting custom indicators for MT4 that can be used as neural inputs. I really appreciate if great coders here can make the above script.

Cheers

Reason: