Requests & Ideas - page 475

Mladen , can prices be added to this indicator , finally i have realized whats wrong with all of my testing of band indicators. so i need another price than closed price.

I also looked at the code of this one and saw that it uses ema , so i compared an envelope indicator with ema just to see if its even worth to bother you and it was a big difference , thats why i need your help with this one.

I wont bother you as much as before because i have manage to handle the market with band / envelope indicators , so i just want to test everyone with close to the same setting just to see which one is the mother of the beast

forgot to add the indicator ...

timmyhanke:
Mladen , can prices be added to this indicator , finally i have realized whats wrong with all of my testing of band indicators. so i need another price than closed price.

I also looked at the code of this one and saw that it uses ema , so i compared an envelope indicator with ema just to see if its even worth to bother you and it was a big difference , thats why i need your help with this one.

I wont bother you as much as before because i have manage to handle the market with band / envelope indicators , so i just want to test everyone with close to the same setting just to see which one is the mother of the beast

timmyhanke

There is a part in that indicator that uses high to low difference, I can change the part that uses the close, but I can not change the high to low part. Would that be OK?

timmyhanke:
Mladen , can prices be added to this indicator , finally i have realized whats wrong with all of my testing of band indicators. so i need another price than closed price. just to see which one is the mother of the beast

hey man when you find the mother of the beast,tell me too,i feels loneliness these freezing days and i needs some pips too......any way how are you.

regards

mladen:

timmyhanke

There is a part in that indicator that uses high to low difference, I can change the part that uses the close, but I can not change the high to low part. Would that be OK?

That can actually be fantastic !

mntiwana:

hey man when you find the mother of the beast,tell me too,i feels loneliness these freezing days and i needs some pips too......any way how are you.

regards

haha , i feel for you its better than ever , how are you my friend ?

timmyhanke:
That can actually be fantastic !

timmyhanke

Here is the version with the usual set of 20 type of prices : price_zone_1.03_alerts.mq4

Files:

Dear Friends,

Can you update these indicators for new build MT4?

Thank you very much...

oguz:
Dear Friends,

Thank you very much...

try now,hope all those will be work.

regards

xsupertrend_candles_1.mq4

xsupertrend_tape_1.mq4

xsupertrend_5.mq4

oguz:
Dear Friends,

Thank you very much...

This should do the trick.

In this case just press the complitie button in meta editor and it will show you were the error is . in this case it was just to remove all of the dots in the code were the error was

Reason: