Requests & Ideas - page 465

leppozdrav:
Hello forum members and a happy new year 2016!

I am writing here, because I would love to know if someone could help me with some coding regardin one indicator;

I am trading a weekly concept with these parameters: Open a buy and sell trade + / - 50 pips from weekly open with a 60 pip stop on each trade. Basicly I would just like an indicator that plots these lines based on these concept. So when a new week opens, I could see these lines automaticly. I am attaching a picture for a better understanding of what i mean. I supose this isn't too hard to code. But if something simmilar already exist. I would love if someone could point me.

Here is the picture and the only indicator that i have:

Kindly!

Hi leppozdrav,

i did not understand you exact but i think,this will help you possibly ,it have a lot of options,you can adjust it according to your needs.it can open trade (print arrow} after first candle close out of box,can control how many pips/levels in profit,box/block size and range and so on a long list of options.

regards.

sqDynamicBreakoutBox-9.ex4

Files:

Thank you mntiwan for your help,

but I don't think this one will do it. I would need a coded indicator, that would show weekly open line, and additional 4 lines.

1. First line would be a buy line: 50 pips from weekly open line.

2. Second line would be a sell line: 50 pips from weekly open line.

3. Third line would be Stoploss line for buy line: 60 pips from buy line.

4. Fourth line would be Stoploss line for sell line: 60 pips from sell line.

Allt his lines would need to show price on the right, Maybe there is an indicator for weekly open with adjustable lines I dont know.

Here is one experiment - the CG indicator made with different calculation : stochastic_cg_experiment.mq4

Sometimes it is similar to the original - like this :

And sometimes it is very, very different - like this :

Or like this :

All in all, it seems that this one is more for trend determination than the original, but I do recommend experimenting with it (it is "too young" got conclusions )

Files:
cg_3.png  115 kb
cg_1.png  116 kb
cg_2.png  117 kb

mladen:
Here is one experiment - the CG indicator made with different calculation : stochastic_cg_experiment.mq4

Sometimes it is similar to the original - like this :

And sometimes it is very, very different - like this :

Or like this :

All in all, it seems that this one is more for trend determination than the original, but I do recommend experimenting with it (it is "too young" got conclusions )

Dearest MLADEN,

thank you for new creation on COG,it was negleted due to weak in comparison to other fast ones but you made it comparative now,your experiment looking pretty,let us try our experiment too,:) but i am sure your experiments succeeds as always...please some more favor for additions if possible.gap/distance in between slope line and magenta line ,those are too close as default,possibly with option with gap 1/2/3.and second request for floating levels or more better DDZ if possible.

regards

Files:
eurusdm5_3.png  38 kb

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

thank you for new creation on COG,it was negleted due to weak in comparison to other fast ones but you made it comparative now,your experiment looking pretty,let us try our experiment too,:) but i am sure your experiments succeeds as always...please some more favor for additions if possible.gap/distance in between slope line and magenta line ,those are too close as default,possibly with option with gap 1/2/3.and second request for floating levels or more better DDZ if possible.

regards

mntiwana

Will check where the "experiment" will lead us That could be one way though

mladen:

Sometimes it is similar to the original ...

SHIT !!!! Now I will have to 'experiment' AGAIN. You know that I hate that !

My wife will ask again : 'What are you doing all that time in front of your computer screen ?' Are you visiting dirty sites ?

Then I say, 'Hmm, only for some distraction, AFTER I have tested this experimental stoch for several hours ...'

Nice new baby, mladen.

Wulong, tradersman's bride is Lady Forex, only her he can be faithful

krelian99:
Nice new baby, mladen. Wulong, tradersman's bride is Lady Forex, only her he can be faithful

Lady Forex ? Maybe you will be faithfull to HER, but I think it's one of those who stay with you as long as you win in Forex, when you lose she will fall in love with a clone of Warren Buffett.

Wulong10:

SHIT !!!! Now I will have to 'experiment' AGAIN. You know that I hate that !

My wife will ask again : 'What are you doing all that time in front of your computer screen ?' Are you visiting dirty sites ?

Then I say, 'Hmm, only for some distraction, AFTER I have tested this experimental stoch for several hours ...'

BOSS new creations are not less attractive and sexy than those dreamy teens and her doubts are exact right,who can knows you better than her.lol.:).

regards

mntiwana:

BOSS new creations are not less attractive and sexy than those dreamy teens and her doubts are exact right,who can knows you better than her.lol.:).

regards

What have I done, I bring the Stoch CG under the attention of that crazy boss and we, poor traders have to cope with an experimental indicator that will drive us nuts too as soon as it will make us that rich that we can lure Lady Forex !

But first we have to master some sexy indicators !!!

Reason: