Helweg/Stendahl value charts ... - page 7

Hi Mladen,

Would you able to fulfill my request of post #58? If not, then I'll understand.

Is it possible to implement the following ideas into the value chart:

1. Display the corresponding price for each dynamic zone level;

2. Translate the dynamic zones into the price chart itself (similar to what you've done with moving averages).

Thanks in advance for your time and effort.

-spotforex

spotforex

I am working on it, but have stuck in a couple of things that need to be solved. They will be solved and as soon as that is finished, will post it. And then the idea of prices will be implemented for sure too (I like it:))

regards

Mladen

spotforex:
Hi Mladen,

Would you able to fulfill my request of post #58? If not, then I'll understand.

Is it possible to implement the following ideas into the value chart:

1. Display the corresponding price for each dynamic zone level;

2. Translate the dynamic zones into the price chart itself (similar to what you've done with moving averages).

Thanks in advance for your time and effort.

-spotforex

This should do it

Even if in the name only change is the addition of "choosable symbol" it is not the only change in it.

Options added : symbol to use in calculations, inverting the chart and dynamic zones tags addition. Symbols used can be any valid symbol. If left empty or invalid symbol is entered, current chart symbol is used. Inverting inverts the values using 0 as an axes of inversion (not the dynamic zone "0" in this case, but the "real" 0). After that all the values are calculated (including the dynamic zone 0) Inverting is not limited to "foreign" symbols only. You can invert the current chart symbol too. Here is an example of such a case
And here is an example of a value chart that usually should be inverted (it is USDCHF on an EURUSD chart) with dynamic zone tags turned on too

Oh thank you Mladen!

You've made an already great tool even greater. The added features offer flexibility and will no doubt improve my efficiency and hopefully spark new ideas in terms of parallel analysis of the market. Again, thank you!

With much appreciation for your time, skill, & dedication,

-spotforex

Thanks Mladen for Update version.

Is it possible that you can add alert for Dynamic Zone Value Charts - Choosable Sumbol version when candle is above the top and below the bottom of the dynamic zone ?

Regards

Since some people have asked for it : here is a versions with alerts and arrows. Alerts and arrows are showing first break of top or bottom level. Since this indicator allows inversion too, be careful when "invertChart" is set to true
PS: when symbol is different than the chart symbol, no arrows will be shown. Alerts are triggered but arrows are not shown since it would be pointless to show arrows on a all wrong prices

mrtools:
This is the earlier version with the moving averages and alerts changed out the moving averages with Jurik and Oma seems to have some added "value" to the earlier version.

Thanks Mr Tool. By the way, are you able to set the lvls 4 and 8 as dynamic ?

kokleongch:
Thanks Mr Tool. By the way, are you able to set the lvls 4 and 8 as dynamic ?

No, i wish i could but all 8 buffers are used up!

mrtools:
No, i wish i could but all 8 buffers are used up!

Thanks Mr Tools I will use the dynamic zone value chart on earlier post. That will do.

mladen:
Since some people have asked for it : here is a versions with alerts and arrows. Alerts and arrows are showing first break of top or bottom level. Since this indicator allows inversion too, be careful when "invertChart" is set to true
PS: when symbol is different than the chart symbol, no arrows will be shown. Alerts are triggered but arrows are not shown since it would be pointless to show arrows on a all wrong prices

Hi Mladen,

I find the value chart useful especially so when I use it on M15 and H1. But it is cumbersome to switch chart to different time frame all the time or open 2 charts in the same time. Is it possible to see how the value chart of H1 in M15 chart ? I guess it means I need to the MTF version of this indicator.

Best Regards

KL

Reason: