Helweg/Stendahl value charts ... - page 6

bebeshel:
Could someone create an EA with these 2 indicators:

1) Dynamic Value Chart zone - in chart M15 or H1

2) Tdicfb cci - in chart M15 or H1

Thanks in advance.

I am not a coder.

But are you sure that it will be profitable?

Did you trade your system?

It should be profitable. Otherwise why we need EA if we do not know - profitable or not.

Just trade and tell: profitable or not.

By the way - I am not a coder so ... can not create sorry.

If we are talking about pips (4 digit pips) so -

this system made for today (for 2 or 3 hours):

EURUSD: 457 pips by 43 trades;

GBPUSD: 3 pips by 2 trades;

GBPJPY: 195 pips by 53 trades;

GBPCHF: 268 pips by 52 trades.

So, it was 150 trades (opened and closed manually with manually placing stop loss and take profit) with 923 pips (4 digit pips).

Statement is attached.

Files:

great results thanks ND!

Mladen,

can you do a dynamic zone version of the value charts with alerts and arrows?

THANKS!!!

Odysseus

newdigital:
I duplicated it (first trades are here).

As a second time.

using this Dynamic zone value chart indicator and the indicator attached to this post.

So, I did 17,000 dollars in this morning (on demo sorry).

In very very comfortable way. And I stopped only because I got tired - all the trades were done manually without any EA or scripts (it is really hard job to make a scalping sorry).

And I want to say that this indicator (Dynamic zone value chart) is really fantastic.

Thanks to Simba and Mladen.

Newdigital,

Thanks to Mladen for his brilliant coding and for having seen the potential of the idea.

Congratulations to you for your excellent scalps,138 trades of which 130 of them winners, with 270+ profit factor and near zero drawdown is exceptional to say the least.

Keep winning them

S

Hi Mladen,

Thanks for the dynamic improvements you've made to Stendahl's value charts. You've got me re-reading his book again after it has been sitting, collecting dust, on my shelf for the last 9 years.

Would you be able to add the 'ForSymbol' input option. By comparing value charts I believe that if the majority of, for example, Euro-based pairs are overbought/oversold at the same time, this would help aid in determining whether to sell/buy the Euro.

And if it isn't too much trouble, , could you add/create an 'Inverse' option/version. This would greatly reduce the confusion I experience when I'm analyzing a currency in a currency pair wherein the currency isn't the base currency.

As always, thank you! I greatly appreciate your time and effort.

-spotforex

mladen:
This one is made at the request from simba Instead of using fixed +8,+4,-4 and -8 level this one is using dynamic zones for levels (including the "zero line" - the zero line is calculated as a dynamic zone too). Some explanation as of how the ones are calculated is necessary :
- "upper" zones are calculated using high values ("prices") of value chart

- "lower" zones are calculated using low values ("prices") of value chart

- "zero line" is calculated using (high+low)/2

It is done so in order to be able to identify high and low prices penetrating the zones (which is the primary goal of value charts) At a first glance it seems that it is OK (in some cases I can not believe what is it showing, but will let you all see and find out for yourself what is it all about - just a hint : see when some penetrations are happening on a dynamic zones (the time of those penetrations), but it all needs actual testing and confirmation from a real time work in order to use it in real time trading)
PS: had to remove averages from this one (will try to find out some solution that will include them, but for now it does not look that with 5 zones it will be possible)

newdigital:
If we are talking about pips (4 digit pips) so -

this system made for today (for 2 or 3 hours):

EURUSD: 457 pips by 43 trades;

GBPUSD: 3 pips by 2 trades;

GBPJPY: 195 pips by 53 trades;

GBPCHF: 268 pips by 52 trades.

So, it was 150 trades (opened and closed manually with manually placing stop loss and take profit) with 923 pips (4 digit pips).

Statement is attached.

Hi newdigital,

I am trying to review some of your trades using the FXCM MT4 platform with value charts, just to get a feel for how you are using the system for scalping.

I was wondering if you could answer a couple of questions for me. In the statements are the execution times based upon the time quoted by FXCM (i.e. GMT), also are you using the 1 minute time frame to perform your scalping ?

Thanks

newdigital:
Yes, FXCM platform, M1 chart, indicators:

Dynamic zone value chart indicator

and

MaksiGen_Range_Move

(see this post to download).

There are 3 statements.

- it was the first time - this post - metatrader statement.

- after that - I repeated it trading the second time (this post - metatrader statement)

and

- i continued so it seems the 3rd time repeated for this trading - this post. In this 3rd time - it is not metatrader statement. It is the statement by pairs separatedly in points (pips * 10) - same statements I am making for whole elite section - for NewsTrader EA for example.

For now - I am thinking to make something for M5 timeframe using semi-manual EA - so - more to follow but may be next month ...

So, just to summarize

Something which I traded with the statements posted on this thread:

1. Settings with Dynamic zone value chart indicator only.

I traded the statement #1 using this setup.

2. Same Dynamic zone value chart indicator + MaksiGen_Range_Move.

I traded the statement #2 and #3 using this setup.

Something new (which I did not try yet):

3. Same Dynamic zone value chart indicator + MaksiGen_Range_Move + BrainTrend (attached to this post).

4. Same Dynamic zone value chart indicator + MaksiGen_Range_Move + Alternative_Ichimoku_cfb_mtf indicator.

More to folow ...

5. Same Dynamic zone value chart indicator + MaksiGen_Range_Move + adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows-1 indicator.

6. Same Dynamic zone value chart indicator + MaksiGen_Range_Move + mnt - cubic spline & extrapolation indicator.

-----------------

That's all news.

Yes, FXCM platform, M1 chart, indicators:

Dynamic zone value chart indicator

and

MaksiGen_Range_Move

(see this post to download).

There are 3 statements.

1. It was the first time - this post - metatrader statement.

2. After that - I repeated it trading the second time (this post - metatrader statement)

and

3. I continued so it seems the 3rd time repeated for this trading - this post. In this 3rd time - it is not metatrader statement. It is the statement by pairs separatedly in points (pips * 10) - same statements I am making for whole elite section - for NewsTrader EA for example.

For now - I am thinking to make something for M5 timeframe using semi-manual EA - so - more to follow but may be next month ...

odysseus11:
great results thanks ND!

Mladen,

can you do a dynamic zone version of the value charts with alerts and arrows?

THANKS!!!

Odysseus

Mladen:

Just making sure you saw this. I would like it as well.

Reason: