Helweg/Stendahl value charts ... - page 25

Updated dynamic zone value chart too

Nice! Thanks Mladen

Can you please add the different modes of averaging to the Value chart NMC or to this  indi?

The previous version of DZ value chart with averages is working ok on my terminal (MT4 build 988), do you recommend to replace it with this new version?

Are you uploading mq4 files again?

gorangel:

Nice! Thanks Mladen

Can you please add the different modes of averaging to the Value chart NMC or to this  indi?

The previous version of DZ value chart with averages is working ok on my terminal (MT4 build 988), do you recommend to replace it with this new version?

Are you uploading mq4 files again?

gorangel

That indicator does not have too much in common with the real value charts (definition of the value charts is precise - by Helweg and Stendahl - and that indicator is using something not comparable to value charts).  Anyway, it also does not have any of the averages - please use the value charts indicators that are posted at this thread that are having that already.

mladen:

Updated dynamic zone value chart too

Any explanation why is it happening with new builds?

sebastianK:
Any explanation why is it happening with new builds?
It is a new way how buffers with "DISPLAY_NONE" are treated, but it is not such a big deal. Looking for possible bigger (more hidden) issues

Mladen: thanks for your explanation.

Unfortunately the only value chart indi with all the averages that i found was posted by Mr tools (2015.10.27 #140) and its not working on my terminal (maybe the renaming issue?) That's why i've asked you to add the averages to your nmc version of the value charts or the other indi. I didn't know that it was incorrectly coded.

Anyway , i don't want to bother you, and i hope you don't get offended by my request.

gorangel:

Mladen: thanks for your explanation.

Unfortunately the only value chart indi with all the averages that i found was posted by Mr tools (2015.10.27 #140) and its not working on my terminal (maybe the renaming issue?) That's why i've asked you to add the averages to your nmc version of the value charts or the other indi. I didn't know that it was incorrectly coded.

Anyway , i don't want to bother you, and i hope you don't get offended by my request.

Think it's the renaming issue, because it is working for me, maybe try this version, in the zip file, to protect from the forum renaming issue.

Thanks Mr tools! can you please upload the value chart with averages without the dynamic zone?

gorangel:
Thanks Mr tools! can you please upload the value chart with averages without the dynamic zone?
Turn DZ colors to NONE,it will be visible as you asking.

Good idea, thanks Mtiwana.
Reason: