Helweg/Stendahl value charts ... - page 2

mrtools,

i know that you removed your message, but since I did saw the original contents of if, let me answer anyway :

I am at a moment working on a more "usable way" ("usable" as in usable from other indicators) of coding this indicator. Reason is rather simple - when I added averages, was curios as if there is any advantage compared to the same thing on a "classical" chart. Here is just one example of the "same thing" compared :

And it is similar on all time frames and almost all symbols. It is not infallible, but it is god damn useful (especially when we take into account the overbought and oversold features of this indicator)

From these it is obvious that it is worth working in this direction and adding different ways of filtering signals (with alb averages and indicators too) seems as a right thing to do

So, there will be new ones in this thread too

regards

mladen

mrtools:
never mind will figure it out myself someday!!

mladen:
mrtools,

i know that you removed your message, but since I did saw the original contents of if, let me answer anyway :

I am at a moment working on a more "usable way" ("usable" as in usable from other indicators) of coding this indicator. Reason is rather simple - when I added averages, was curios as if there is any advantage compared to the same thing on a "classical" chart. Here is just one example of the "same thing" compared :

And it is similar on all time frames and almost all symbols. It is not infallible, but it is god damn useful (especially when we take into account the overbought and oversold features of this indicator)

From these it is obvious that it is worth working in this direction and adding different ways of filtering signals (with alb averages and indicators too) seems as a right thing to do

So, there will be new ones in this thread too

regards

mladen

Thanks Mladen,

Yeah that's exactly what i saw with this, know you are very busy so thought i would keep on trying and not concern you with it, but so far its kicking my butt!! But still trying, but looks like almost complete indicator needs to be changed to do this!!

Regards

amazing

Dear Mladen,

Its an amazing Indicator that you have created

attached is my statment useing you indi on 5M chart and just getting few pips and running away

Thanks once again

Awesome THANKS Mladen

@Mladen I must admit i am really loving this indicator you have created it is working very nicely for me right now

here is sneak of how well its working

(if you dont care to see it like that then it is 253 pips profit in 7 days)

Files:

msquared:
@Mladen I must admit i am really loving this indicator you have created it is working very nicely for me right now

here is sneak of how well its working

(if you dont care to see it like that then it is 253 pips profit in 7 days)

Nice job Msquared, would you mind sharing how you are using this indicator?

Regards

The book itself Can not upload it here, so this is a rs link : RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

regards

mladen

Files:
hs_-_cover.jpg  79 kb

mladen:
The book itself

Can not upload it here, so this is a rs link : RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

regards

mladen

Thanks Mladen, something to definitely read over the weekend.

Hello

Mladen, your indicator is magical!

I trade a lot with the TMA, but is it possible to have 2 bands on the value chart?

Doing the same thing we do with the market.

I think it would be extremely interresting

Thank you for your great work

Gafet

The pdf book isn't available anymore. Can you upload it again?

It would be nice if you could explain in 2-3 sentences, how to use this indciator.

Greetings

Mandrox, you can download it from here : AvaxHome -> Dynamic Trading Indicators: Winning with Value Charts and Price Action Profile

regards

mladen

Mandarox:
The pdf book isn't available anymore. Can you upload it again?

It would be nice if you could explain in 2-3 sentences, how to use this indciator.

Greetings
Reason: