Ocean theory based indicators - page 6

mk77ch:
hi mrtools,

could you please tell me what kind of band-indicator you have attached on the price chart?

thank you and best regards,

mike

Mike they are adaptive Tma Bands posted the version in the picture here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page15

thank you!

Ocean Entry, GbpUsd, H1

Classic Ocean setup (occurring, occurred) in GbpUsd

Bullish Divergence - Price makes Lower Highs while several Ocean indicators show Higher Highs

Possible Entries - the agreement of nmm, nmr & ndx opened the door for a long at either of (1) the hits on the nma lower SDs, (2) aggressive nma fast & ndx move, (3) nma fast cross of nma, (4) price (close, use line chart) cross of nma or (5) (safest bet) retrace to nma after nma cross

Finally, the bullish ndx move may indicate strength to reverse the down trend seen in most of the chart. The recent swing low, nma or lower SDs provide reasonable stop loss setpoints.

Or, this could be a retracement on the continued move down; of course, the interesting thing is to get the notice beforehand.

ocn nma smooth mtf

Thanks very much for the MTF update but I could not find one for the ocn nma smooth. Would it be possible to make one?

Many thanks,

Alex

Thank you very much!

Alex

nmc2 mtf

Inasmuch as J Sloman says nmc2 indicates the 'nature' of the market, would you please add mtf to nmc2? It might be helpful to 'see' the market in higher TFs. Thanks.

Nice

Hey mrtools can you please post template of the pic you have posted here thanks

Maxwell10:
Hey mrtools can you please post template of the pic you have posted here thanks

Hi Maxwell10

posted it over here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page91

its a little different now using line chart and Hama T3 but to get the same as the picture use same indicators and on Hama T3 change T3Average to false and instead of line chart change to candlesticks.

Hi,

I wonder whether nxc in dynamic zone will be an added value. As i understand nxc is tryng to provide overbought/oversell situation @+- 50 but still nd to be manually adjusted based on the momentum of the day/wk. So it will be interesting to see how it reacts in dynamiz zone environment.

The other request i have is whether adaptive portion will bring added value to this indicator.

Appreciate if you can look into it.

Regards

KL

Dynamic zones ocean nxc ...

kokleongch

Here you go It is a dynamic zones version. As usual "zero line" is adjusted in this one too and I think that the greatest difference will be to see the zero line crosses (as far as I see dynamic zone is "quicker" in reacting to those, but you nigh experiment a bit with those (the lookback period))

kokleongch:
Hi,

I wonder whether nxc in dynamic zone will be an added value. As i understand nxc is tryng to provide overbought/oversell situation @+- 50 but still nd to be manually adjusted based on the momentum of the day/wk. So it will be interesting to see how it reacts in dynamiz zone environment.

The other request i have is whether adaptive portion will bring added value to this indicator.

Appreciate if you can look into it.

Regards

KL
Files:
Reason: