Ocean theory based indicators - page 4

Janus

Overlooked it. Here you go
regards

Mladen

Janusz123:
Mladen,

Can you add dynamic zones to the NMC2 with natural mas please?

Many thanks,

Janus

Very interesting indicators, thanks.

First of all many thanks mladen for the awesome work.

I'm diving in the ocean and I found a little mistake posting indicators.

It seems that the "ocn nmc & SD hist" is missing and I saw a double "ocn nmm & SD hist".

Could you please post the right "ocn nmc & SD hist" in the nmc post?

Nmc2 are ok!

Many thanks and sorry

Regards

bulliz

It seems that I omitted posting some indicators from the ocean series (it happens sometimes when you are my age ) They were siting happily on my PC and somehow I really did not notice that I did not post them

So, here they are

First the NMC (Natural Market Combos)
- Natural market combo

- Natural market combo with natural market mas

- Natural market combo with historical deviations

bulliz

Missed the post

Anyway - done. It is at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179737/page3

regards

Mladen

bulliz:
First of all many thanks mladen for the awesome work.

I'm diving in the ocean and I found a little mistake posting indicators.

It seems that the "ocn nmc & SD hist" is missing and I saw a double "ocn nmm & SD hist".

Could you please post the right "ocn nmc & SD hist" in the nmc post?

Nmc2 are ok!

Many thanks and sorry

Regards

bulliz

Jim Sloman discussion

Don't miss Jim Sloman's walk through his setup while discussing the recent (10 Apr) action of XAU, XAG, USD and others.

Some good discussion on interpretation of the indicators and theory vis-a-vis market action. If you look at all the videos, there is a whole series on the Ocean software.

Good opportunity to compare JS's setup to yours as you use the excellent tools Mladen has shared here.

Mladen

Mladen could you make this indicators :

"Dynamic zone ocn nmc2 & ocn mas" - mtf

Thanks, ...for all

Mladen

And if you could make this indicators : " ocn nmc & SD hist.mq4 " & this "ocn nmc2 & SD hist.mq4 " con bands volatility ?

Thanks

Mladen

Mladen,

not if you've seen this message or not ... or if you can make .... or if you have time ... if you can tell me, and more and less as time??, sorry for the insistence, but when someone puts an item on the web. I think it is better than receiving a solution .. pozitiva or negative and positive if more or less how long it's going to do??

"Dynamic zone ocn nmc2 & ocn mas" - mtf( time frame)

And if you could make this indicators : " ocn nmc & SD hist.mq4 " & this "ocn nmc2 & SD hist.mq4 " con bands volatility ?

Thanks, ...for all

bebeshel

"ocn nmc2 & ocn mas" is a 3 value indicator (in which, more or less, crosses are signals) Can you please explain, what value should the dynamic zone be calculated on and how would that affect the crosses that are used as signals now.

The same question goes for the "ocn nmc & SD hist" indicator.

Also one additional : why not using just the ocean nmc2 and nmc? What would, in your opinion, be an advantage of having ocean mas along with dynamic zones or historical deviations again along with dynamic zones instead of having only nmc and nmc2?

Dynamic zones are best on a "single value" indicators and when those indicators are having rules regarding levels already (any kind of levels). The whole idea is to avoid static levels based on some assumption and make the adapt themselves to recent conditions. Applying dynamic zones to indicators that already have 2,3 or more values is, in my opinion, not what the a principal idea of dynamic zone indicators is

regards

Mladen

bebeshel:
Mladen,

not if you've seen this message or not ... or if you can make .... or if you have time ... if you can tell me, and more and less as time??, sorry for the insistence, but when someone puts an item on the web. I think it is better than receiving a solution .. pozitiva or negative and positive if more or less how long it's going to do??

"Dynamic zone ocn nmc2 & ocn mas" - mtf( time frame)

Thanks, ...for all
Reason: