Adaptive lookback indicators - page 83

aitosin:

umm weird

If I have time, I will try another mt4

In the mean time : not exactly 100% adaptive (since in this version the lower limit of vhf calculated period is limited to 2 - no purpose to have less than that, since otherwise it is not an average at all any more) : Macd (vhf adaptive) averages 1_1.ex4

PS: and yes, there still will be sudden peaks even when the lower bound of period is limited since the slow and the fast average periods are adapted separately and they can have significant difference when adapted to market conditions that are samples by the basic periods - but that is not going to be checked for by the code. ! minute time frame with 0 pony change consecutive bars are and always will cause deformities like that and should be treated as such : data deformity

Hope it helps in a quest for perfection - even though in this case we had to chop some of the adapting abilities in order to keep the appearance of perfection

mladen:

In the mean time : not exactly 100% adaptive (since in this version the lower limit of vhf calculated period is limited to 2 - no purpose to have less than that, since otherwise it is not an average at all any more) : Macd (vhf adaptive) averages 1_1.ex4

PS: and yes, there still will be sudden peaks even when the lower bound of period is limited since the slow and the fast average periods are adapted separately and they can have significant difference when adapted to market conditions that are samples by the basic periods - but that is not going to be checked for by the code. ! minute time frame with 0 pony change consecutive bars are and always will cause deformities like that and should be treated as such : data deformity

Hope it helps in a quest for perfection - even though in this case we had to chop some of the adapting abilities in order to keep the appearance of perfection

I understood

Thank you and sorry for bothering you

aitosin:

I understood

Thank you and sorry for bothering you

At this point in time there should be searve black tea ... the finest black tea

Files:
black-tea.jpg  16 kb

Thanks guys

A tea for all, on me

Rsi of vhf adaptive macd

rsi_of_vhf_adaptive_macd.mq4

mrtools:
Rsi of vhf adaptive macd

rsi_of_vhf_adaptive_macd.mq4

Thats an amazing tool :-)... thank you

Just added the rest of rsi types to calculation (to have the 6 rsi types) and some small changes to make it user friendly : rsi_of_vhf_adaptive_macd_1_1.mq4

sebastianK:
Can it be mtf with alerts?

sebastianK

Here is a version with alerts and mtf : macd_vhf_adaptive_averages_1_2.ex4

mladen:

sebastianK

Here is a version with alerts and mtf : macd_vhf_adaptive_averages_1_2.ex4

Thank you

rsi of vhf adaptive t3 macd. The t3 macd has options for fast and slow double smoothing.

rsi_of_vhf_adaptive_t3macd.ex4

Reason: