Adaptive lookback indicators - page 6

iPolyCycle and Ocean NMM

Notice the striking similarity to ocean NMM.

Files:

Very good work Mladen! thank you very much, happy new year to you.

I told a couple of times that I do not like to preach for or against some indicator or EA (unless they are obvious errors or scams) because it is up to someones preferences and/or trading ways what approach in TA he she/he will use, but now I will brake that rule a bit : in my opinion "Ocean indicators" are underestimated and are worth much more than it seems on a first glance

So much rule braking. No more, I promise

trendick:
Notice the striking similarity to ocean NMM.

what polycycle looks like in Tradestation

In tradestation the analytic signal looks like this:

(the same as MT4 btw)

Would there be a way to fill up the gap?

extrapolation / regression / model building / ...

Thank you very much Mrtools.

biddick:
Mladen Can you adjust adjust zigzag swing as the look-back period for Gann-high low indicator please?Thank you.

Biddick, wasn't able to do the zig zag swing but did this mod using Hilbert Transform, which you or someome may be interested,its somewhat heavy cpu wise, and especially using double jurik and the difference is hardly there on Gann HiLO between jurik and double jurik, so used regular jurik. Anyway need HT in your indicators folder for this to work!

ps) posted improved version(-1 version) you don't need HT anymore in your indicators folder Mladen made it as a function, that now can be used in any indicator.

Just want to bring attention to posted improved version 2 posts up(-1 version) you don't need HT anymore in your indicators folder, Mladen made it as a function, that now can be used in any indicator , its much lighter on resources and seems faster to me!

hilbert transform

This is adaptive smoothed RSI using hilbert transform, in the piucture have smoothed = true.

alb NonLagMAs

Hi mladen,

Would you kindly convert these two NonLagMAs into alb indicators with speed control. Now there's an oxymoron, nonlag with speed control!

I noticed in igorad's version (NonLagMA_V7.1) that he has a filter option and the histogram version (NonLagMA-H) does not. Could you add that option too.

Thanks, as always, for all your wonderful work.

-spotforex

mladen:
And addition (modification) to the original adaptive lookback way of determining periods : the "original way" lacks a way to manage the "speed of change" (it always looks for fastest way to react on volatile market) and it makes it self-similar for any swing count value.

These versions correct that inability of change : with the speedparameter one can modify the desired speed of change. It works in an obvious way : values for speedless than 1 are "slowing" the indicator down, values greater than 1 are "speeding" them up. As an example, on the picture are compared alb stochastic with 3 different "speeds" :
1. sub-window -> speed 1

2. sub-window -> speed 2

3. sub-window -> speed 0.5

Files:

Mrtools

Happy New Year.

Candles are Heiken Ashi ?

May you do Macd adaptativ ? or other adaptive trend indicator

Thanks

Files:
Reason: