Adaptive lookback indicators - page 3

Mrtools I have a problem with the configuration of "Channels with ts and ergocci.rar

Mrtools I have a problem with the configuration of "Channels with ts and ergocci.rar (15.5 KB, 5 views)"

in left grafic DIVISA

on the right CFD Action is Bank of America,

there is a big difference between the TPL applied to each other, could you help me get right on this issue CFD application ACTIONS

Thanks.

Files:

MrTools the TriangularMA centered bands it is very deformed

MrTools the TriangularMA centered bands it is very deformed ...?

What can we do ...?

Thanks

bebeshel:
MrTools the TriangularMA centered bands it is very deformed ...?

What can we do ...?

Thanks

I suggest you go here and read this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179608

this is how i set up the bands, only difference is the non lag Atr causes a difference in your setup, to change this increase your AtrMultiplier to get around 90% of price action inside then on higher timeframe band try to get the highest high and lowest low on your chart matching the top and bottom of the channel.As far as Ecci and Ts channel the template was for HI Eur/Jpy every pair is a little different you have to experiment with them to get your preferred settings!

mrtools

True, but with triangles centered MA adr bars, does not go well, stand to be autoaregla the bars centered TriangularMA not grab it yet, is there a version that autoaregla alone ...?

mrtools

Excuse me and talked about

:

TriangularMA adr centered bars

y

TriangularMA centered bars

bebeshel:
Excuse me and talked about

:

TriangularMA adr centered bars

y

TriangularMA centered bars

Have you tried these?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723

alb TMA bands

Bebeshel not sure i understand but you might be interested in these bands, almost completely automatic.The v1 is using ds jurik high low for its range period calculations.

MrTools, Thanks,...for your time.

...may you do Adaptativ Lookback Macd...

Thanks

MrTools, ...

I can not find alb - wpr ds Jurik, may you help me ?

Thanks

bebeshel:
I can not find alb - wpr ds Jurik, may you help me ? Thanks

Here you go!

Files:
Reason: