TickScalper EA

+ New Comment
mntiwana
Private message
godrich:

Mladen or Mntiwana ?

Any ideas ?? 

Plz post all required tools so that i try and see what is in my possibilities as you knows i am not coder.

regards
godrich
Private message

Mntiwana/Mladen,

Any luck getting  this to work ?

yaoalphonse
Private message

Hello!

Thank you for the job you've done on this forum.

I need a help. I download TickScalper_v3.44  on page 8 but there is some error when I compile.

Please help me. 

yaoalphonse
Private message
error compile
yaoalphonse
Private message
error compile
tracybee
Private message
Do you undertake programming work? I have strategy ideas but I can't find developers who would make the programming.
godrich
Private message

Version TickScalper_v3.44 is an old version.  I believe the latest version is v3.5 nmc.

Saying that I can't get the latest to work either.

I think our only chance here is that Mladen or Mntiwana will take pity on us and help : ) 

godrich
Private message

Having said that, if anyone else has managed to get this EA running please feel free to jump in here.

Its become a personal mission now just to see if this expert actually works haha. 

Antonio
Private message
Hello,same as above man , I have not make any transaction, the default settings (standard) time frame M 1 , the Euro\ dollar, a set of indicators and expert Advisor priloga. If You don't mind could Bo put zip with a full working version for up to five marks for earlier thanks!!!
Antonio
Private message
Please help to solve this problem, there are so many counsellors, but not one to the end is not brought to give at least the times will be a working EA and not read day and night themes downloading many not working versions... thanks for earlier