TickScalper EA

+ New Comment
newtrader100
Private message

More trades today.

...Would like to see more runners like the first two, but overall not bad. (Changed SL to 20, but I believe the first four trades would not have been stopped out even with the new 20 stop, so current pipcount is accurate despite the change.)

Even so the ageold problem may still exist, that being that a few losses will wipe out all the winners and thus no overall progress.

Good trading all!

Dave1974
Private message

Here's something everyone shouldn't do with this EA if you're using the template 2: don't use the money management: it's doesn't seem to work right. That's why I've implemented my own MM system that doesn't seem to effect the behavior of the EA in the template 2. As long as your brokers time zones are set and you are using the defaults, you should be just fine.

leedelux
Private message

Interesting

Hi everyone, could someone please upload the .set file he's currently using for this EA.

Thx a million.

By the way great job on this ea IGORAD. Thx for your time and effort.

newtrader100
Private message

So far from the looks of it, 20 pip stop may not be the best idea.

Anyone else have recent results with the 100 pip stop?

(I'm using template 3 - 5K deposit size for now - with 20 pip stop.)

Dave1974
Private message

I'm going to take a much more bold approach to my forward testing...

newtrader100:
So far from the looks of it, 20 pip stop may not be the best idea.

Anyone else have recent results with the 100 pip stop?

(I'm using template 3 - 5K deposit size for now - with 20 pip stop.)

No, but the draw down is slightly higher, and I'm not using MM. I've put MaxOrders to 15 this time to see if I can catch more scalps than normal, and I have caught a few extra trades here and there. I'll let you all know this week. Plus, I'm changing the trading session to 24 hrs, well, 23 hrs and 58 minutes )startHour=0,Startminue=1,Endhour=23,endminute=59; same for MonStartHour=0,MonStartMin=1,and FirEndHour=23,FirEndMin=23, or whatever it is) because I've seen so many potential scalp trades in the other trading session time frames, I'm willing to risk going there and exploring the possibilities, so I'll let you know if it's a good idea or not. I'm keeping the stop loss at 100 because I've seen this thing long enough to know that a trade usually bounces back either from a support or resistance, even if it breaks it one way or the other. Good luck yall!

-Dave

Heilpraktiker
Private message

Tickscalper opens no trades, though smily is ok

Sorry, now it works

newdigital
Private message

Do you have 2 indicators (1st post of this thread) in indicators folder compiled?

If yes so check Metatrader settings for autotrading.

It should be as the following:

Metatrader - Tools - Options:

- enable EA - yes

- disable experts when ... - no

- disable experts when ... - no

- allow live trading - yes

- ask manual confirmation - no

- allow dll imports - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

Besides, this EA is not trading often.

Heilpraktiker
Private message

Do you have 2 indicators (1st post of this thread) in indicators folder compiled?

If yes so check Metatrader settings for autotrading.

It should be as the ....

Thank you very much for the fast help

When does it open a trade? Is it when MA 55 crosses MA 120?

euphorbia
Private message

How can i download this EA?

Thanx a lot!

lokva27
Private message
euphorbia:
How can i download this EA? Thanx a lot!

euphorbia everythink is here https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/5232-eas-files/page3#comment_427548

atthebest
Private message

Dear newdigital

First i would like to thanks you all for your effort.

i need your help in givving me the best sittings and temp for a balance of 50,000 USD on FXDD

btw: i like it to be risky so please advise.

Thanks

Kalenzo
Private message
at the best:
Dear newdigital

First i would like to thanks you all for your effort.

i need your help in givving me the best sittings and temp for a balance of 50,000 USD on FXDD

btw: i like it to be risky so please advise.

Thanks

I'm not a Newdigital but if you wish to be risky then simply use 1 lot size and settings from Newdigitals package no1, and attach ea to few pairs with low spread eg eurusd gbpusd.

atthebest
Private message
Kalenzo:
I'm not a Newdigital but if you wish to be risky then simply use 1 lot size and settings from Newdigitals package no1, and attach ea to few pairs with low spread eg eurusd gbpusd.

Thanks alot

i will try it

atthebest
Private message

BTW

Are the sittings works with FXDD ( 4 Dig )???

Or should i change any thing?

ken98
Private message

I think that 1000 pips stop loss (by default at 5-digit broker) is very huge and risky! .Does anybody try to choose another safe value?