TickScalper EA

+ New Comment
newdigital
Private message

But for this template 2 - it was 15 trades this morning with total profit 3.22 dollars (by 0.01 lot size) so this 10 dollars loss will be recovered for 2 or 3 days anyway.

if we will not have stop loss for the next 2 day.

I agree - dangerous. But many scalpers are having big stop loss values ...

lokva27
Private message

Template 2 expert There is problem To me captive deal as well immediately opens the thing to 0,00003 pips and I pay spread and rather than awaiting, taking target.

Dave1974
Private message

Finally got it to work early this morning!

Greetings-

An interesting early morning indeed! I live in the states (central time) so this time I stayed up all night last night/this morning to figure out why the EA still wasn't working on my account.

I finally found out what was keeping the EA from trading- the account I have is micro and the lot sizes are different (I do have a standard account, but don't have enough $ yet to trade it). For example, $0.01 size is actually 0.1 not 0.01. I've also incorporated a little money management system:

Where the Lots goes near top of code:

extern double Lots = 0; // Trade Volume - Using special MM for micro account - see details below

And this code squeezed in before the first "if" command in the init start () area:

Lots = AccountBalance ()/ 10000; // For example, if you only had like $35 in your micro account, then lot size would then be 0.35 or so forth so this will increase when your account increases (I have a little over $200 now, so my lot size would be 2 or higher) This can be modified for standard or ECN accounts

I've also stuck this in the printable comment section:

sComment = sComment+"Total lot size used= " + Lots + NL;

I've also took the liberty of disabling the stop loss (StopLoss = 0; ) as I see there's really no need for it IMO; one in over a few dozen trades or more is an extremely low draw down for scalping; that's how I feel. The trade will eventually turn around and profit long. This morning I had a total of 8 trades, totaling only $0.25, no losses, however, this was due because I haven't use the MM I've created and I didn't change the lot size to the appropriate one until right away after I discovered that was the major factor of the EA not working (I discover this some time around 3:30am to 4:00am central time) but I still had the stop loss set at 100 (that's changed now). Here's hoping to some super awesome scalping for the rest of the month!

-David

lokva27
Private message

Hello . How I can take that to recur (10 deals simultaneously yea fallen open) As well so they had given e-possible to change the code to close in signal on goal 3 pips for example. Spread is paid for insignificant win

newdigital
Private message

Because MaxOrders = 10 in the settings.

Change this Max order to the number you want.

3 for example.

Dave1974
Private message
newdigital:
Because MaxOrders = 10 in the settings.

Change this Max order to the number you want.

3 for example.

I've set mine to 1 since I disabled the stop loss. I know these less trades, but I've increased the lot size to make up for the lack. Only one trade closing in the negative, and was -$0.04, not $10 Still made $0.40, almost double what I made yesterday, even at one trade at a time. I'm setting it back to the original settings for tonight (except for the MM) to see any difference.

newdigital
Private message

Interesting idea.

I will try tomorrow with template 3 as I am using 3 pairs.

disabled the stop loss is stop loss = 0?

Because this EA is having exit irrespective of stop loss - it was coded on some MA indicators' crossing if I remember.

Dave1974
Private message

Hmmm, maybe disabling the stop loss isn't such a good idea after all- you might end up closing out of the session with a bigger loss! But the one trade at a time with bigger lots would be similar or almost equivalent to multiple trades with smaller lot sizes. Nice thing about this scalper is there's no draw down at all, whether or not you use a stop loss

4rexLady_de
Private message
Dave1974
Private message
newdigital
Private message

I stopped trading template 1 because there were no any trade for few days.

Template 2 is working fine.

It is the trades in 4th of November:

It was 5th of November:

It was on Friday (on 6th):

newdigital
Private message

It was for today (template 2):

-----------

As to template 3 (with MM) so I started to test USDCAD, EURGBP and EURJPY with this template.

I found that EURGBP and EURJPY are not good for this EA.

Thus, we are having 3 'not good' pairs:

GBPUSD, EURGBP and EURJPY.

EURUSD seems fine.

newtrader100
Private message

Nice trades so far!

Maybe filter with vsa trenddiamonds and smc4scalpercandles would further reduce any DD. Maybe even with adattive rsi display.

Thanks very much everyone!

Dave1974
Private message

When enabling the CloseTimeMode to 1 and setting the CloseHour and FriCloseHour to the same EndHour and FriEndHour from above (going with my brokers time zone of GMT + 2 which is StartHour = 9 and EndHour = 19, MonStartHour = 9, FriEndHour = 19), there were no draw downs at all after the trading session. I'm using MM = 1 at 20% or 0.20 and MaxOrders = 1 for trading one at a time (to reduce risk). I had one trade close out in the negative, but it was a risk I was willing to take compared to an endless draw down. I wouldn't recommend using CloseTimeMode if you're using MaxTrades = 10 or higher for fear of closing multiple trades in the red especially if you're using MM.

perfectgrim
Private message

hello all, new to tsd elites (vet of forex nirvana if that means anything). so i just signed up and downloaded the overall winners for all the pairs and so forth but this EA is probably by far the most interesting so ill be testing on the eur/usd, and also just to grasp better concept im going to put it on aud/nzd ( i dont expect it will do well on this pair but if it does great and if not i think ill have a fairer understanding of it) great work putting this together!