Tomorrow (on Monday).

Because I just estimated 5 kinds of the settings:

- risky

- safe

- more safe

- more more safe

- super more safe.

Just my classification.

Risky settings - affected on deposit size by lot size.

Super more safe - affected on deposit size by leverage/margins (open trades are kept to be open for longer time with more bigger lot size).

So, better is something "in the middle" ("more safe" setting).

Besides, my forward testing (see previous posts) of this new version was mistaken by settings because: this EA if martingale mode - working with ExitMode =11 or 12.

I want to be sure that everything is fine and will post it tomorrow morning (EA + 5 kinds of the parameters).

By the way - martingale parameters are very advanced and complicated a little (at least for me).

newdigital:
Tomorrow (on Monday).

Because I just estimated 5 kinds of the settings:

- risky

- safe

- more safe

- more more safe

- super more safe.

Just my classification.

Risky settings - affected on deposit size by lot size.

Super more safe - affected on deposit size by leverage/margins (open trades are kept to be open for longer time with more bigger lot size).

So, better is something "in the middle" ("more safe" setting).

Besides, my forward testing (see previous posts) of this new version was mistaken by settings because: this EA if martingale mode - working with ExitMode =11 or 12.

I want to be sure that everything is fine and will post it tomorrow morning (EA + 5 kinds of the parameters).

By the way - martingale parameters are very advanced and complicated a little (at least for me).

oky nice... looking forward to that!

nice

one question:

will the ea work on 2 different pairs at the same time on the same account? or do we have to change the magic#?

i assume that we'll need to change it right? Is it enough if i change the last digit in the ea settings window from 3 to something else?

thanks for your answer

It is better to change magic.

In this case every pair will have different magic.

I am using more safe settings with EURGBP: it was 1 trade opened and close today with 1 dollar profit (0.01 lot size).

newdigital:
I am using more safe settings with EURGBP: it was 1 trade opened and close today with 1 dollar profit (0.01 lot size).

It is the statement for this Version #3.44 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179720/page8

The trades in the beinning was made by same version (TickScalper_v3.44) but different settings (I was experimenting with the settings) but the last trades were made according to this more safe settings of TickScalper_v3.44:

Hello,

i make a forwardtest in the moment. I trade on 20 pairs at the same time with the supermoresafe settings, ECN-Broker(jadefx) on an VPS(very small latency).

I'll post the results friday evening here. At the moment, the results are ok.(p/l closed: 257$(54 orders), p/l opend: -103$(14 orders)) using 0.1 lot on 10.000$ deposit sice 12 hours.

Short question: What is the SL with the default supermoresafe settings? (in all files, the SL is 0), so i ask me, when a position would be closed.

Greetings

for a short time, the profit/loss of closed+opend was 250$. But than come the big DD, because of martingale. At least, 0.8 lots are used and i'm sure, it would come bader. Interesting is, that NONE martingaled position closed in profit.

So i've an idea: Make an global profit/loss management, if using this EA on muliple pairs.

I've written very quickly a small EA, here is it.

Configuration is very simple.

extern int MagicNumber = 642342; //of the MultiPairEA

extern double MaxLossMoney = 200.0; //Global

extern double MaxProfitMoney = 50.0; //Global

extern double MinLossMoneyPerTrade = 5.0; //Trades would only be closed, if the have a min loss

extern double MaxLossMoneyPerTrade = 50.0; //Trade would be closed than, even if global loss isn't reached

Simple attach this EA to an chart, the pair doesnt matter, it controls all EA's with the given magicnumber. The EA is usable for every EA, even if the EA uses only one pair.

I run the EA and all positions would be closed(because all had huge loss). I've disabled the martingale now.

Greetings

Reason: