Metatrader 5 versions of indicators ... - page 30

Upgraded T3 r-square adaptive (levels upgraded and coloring refined)

player9:
Hi people,

I'm using this awesome multi time frame system on mt4 and so far it works great! Now I'm also trying to convert the main indicator to mql5 so it can work with mt5. 

I fixed all objects and their properties, made some small adjustments, and cleaned all errors and warnings. However I have no idea how to fix the 2-dimensional array :(
The part where I have to get the price values of the mtf moving averages..... It just doesn't work in mql5. I read the documentation, and  I understand how to get the price value for single MA (using the new "CopyBuffer" method) but I don't know how to do this for mtf array... .....In some aspects this new MQL5 is so over complicated.....   :(

If anyone with experience in mql5 can help me??

Here are the source codes (mql4 and mql5)

Hello - do you have anything in writing that explains how to use this system - reminds me a bit of Andy Sherman's stuff out of Florida a few years back. Thanks in advance for your response.

Holt's double exponential smoothing with linear forecasting

- Double Exponential Smoothing

Like the regression forecast, the double exponential smoothing forecast is based on the assumption of a model consisting of a constant plus a linear trend.

For the purposes of a forecast where the parameters of the model may change, it is more convenient to express the model as a function of , where is the positive displacement from a reference time T.

The estimate a and b at time T are based in the observation at time T and the estimates for the previous period, T -1.

Here we have both the constant and trend coefficients estimated by exponential smoothing. The forecasting parameters, for the constant term and for the trend term can be set independently. Both parameters must be between 0 and 1.

The forecast for the expected value for future periods is the constant plus a linear term that depends on the number of periods into the future.

As usual with the forecasting parts, do not use it in signaling mode. The forecasting part is a subject of change and should be used only as an estimation of trend component of the double smoothing, not as signal. Alerts in this indicator are not alerting on the change of the forecast part, but on the change of the "past" part - which is not going to change with time past

This too :

This is the Holt's double exponential smoothing but showing the trend component. It seems to be useful - some experimenting advised

pipmagnet:
Good Morning all - can this be converted for MQ5 ?  --  an oldie but goodie for mt4

That is a decompiled code. Can you please post the original source code so that it can be eventually converted?

mladen:

That is a decompiled code. Can you please post the original source code so that it can be eventually converted?

Thanks for your response - how can i tell if an indicator was decompiled? Want to respect the forum policies and was unaware that the posted indy was improper. Thanks in advance for your answer.

will remove the post if I can

Good morning again Mladen,

What i was looking for in my prior post was an EA that would place a stop and take profit after I enter a trade manually.

It would show visible lines on chart of sl/tp and allow you to click and drag the orders around in order to manage/modify the ongoing trade.

There are some around for MT4 and I'm looking for an mq4 to offer for conversion - perhaps there is one already available for mt5

Thanks in advance

pipmagnet:

Thanks for your response - how can i tell if an indicator was decompiled? Want to respect the forum policies and was unaware that the posted indy was improper. Thanks in advance for your answer.

will remove the post if I can

Not a problem of forum policies

Simply such code is not going to be taken into account.

As of recognizing : I tried to explain a couple of times : check the code, and if you see nonsense that takes a machine to understand it, it is decompiled code. Human are using logical names/words when writing computer code. Things like this :

bool Gi_144 = FALSE;
bool G_cmd_148 = -1;
int Gi_152;
double Gd_156;
double G_price_164;
double G_price_172;
string G_name_180 = "";
string G_name_188 = "tp";
string G_name_196 = "tp_value";
string G_name_204 = "sl";
string G_name_212 = "sl_value";
string G_name_220 = "tp_hline";
string G_name_228 = "tp_label";
string G_name_236 = "sl_hline";
string G_name_244 = "sl_label";
string G_symbol_252;
Mean nothing to a human writing a code and it is a first sign that it is a decompiled code

mrtools:

Added arrows, the alerts also will correspond with the zero cross, which btw is the same as when the ma's cross.

mrtools - your work on this was excellent - one thing I want to ask is if you add an option to paint arrows on closed candle only - the alerts work perfectly as you have them but my main interest is in only seeing them when all conditions are met. thanks in advance

mladen:

Try out this version

Hello MLADEN,

Thank you for this indicator.

Regards.

Reason: