Metatrader 5 versions of indicators ... - page 27

New upgraded version of absolute strength (more or less upgrades done are internal to avoid any possible issue with mt5 way of calculating - doing the "abandon the mt4 ways of calculation" on all the mt5 code and this the results of the process

Roberttrader:

Hi mladen,

Could you please look at this indicator Maksigen Channel which program by Nikolay here https://www.mql5.com/en/code/2073 The indicator will display ok on 30min chart but when switch to 5min chart the line display become weird.

Fro example 30min chart :

Then 5min chart :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
Really hope you can fix the bug.

And thanks a lot for coding the iParamonWorkTime indicator on MT5, use it many times on MT4.

Will check what can be done

What probably should have been made a long time ago

This is the averages indicator (that includes all the 38 types of averages that are currently available in averages) with floating levels addition. As usual, floating levels come with a choice of coloring on outer or middle level cross or on slope (and alerts accordingly). If the floating levels period is set to <=1, then it behaves like the previous versions (without floating levels)

Fractal adaptive ama (the "generalized" version) is included too

Files:
averages fl.ex5  168 kb

Upgraded macd with deviation bands

Code optimization done and some possible issues solved (the number of possible issues is smaller and smaller each and every day as we go on with mt5 usage and upgrades, soon we shall have as stable versions as we are used with mt4)

mladen:

What probably should have been made a long time ago

This is the averages indicator (that includes all the 38 types of averages that are currently available in averages) with floating levels addition. As usual, floating levels come with a choice of coloring on outer or middle level cross or on slope (and alerts accordingly). If the floating levels period is set to <=1, then it behaves like the previous versions (without floating levels)

Fractal adaptive ama (the "generalized" version) is included too

This version has two types of floating levels :

Files:

Just as an example : upper is using floating levels, lower is using quantile bands. The rest is the same

Dear mladen,

May I request you to make the attached EA and indicators (which drive the EA) MT5 compliant.

Because of my health issues I have switched to using EA and now AMP futures, a mainstream CME clearer, is offering trading of EAs in mini and micro currency futures on MT5.

I shall be grateful if you could please help.

Thank you. 

optionhk:

Dear mladen,

May I request you to make the attached EA and indicators (which drive the EA) MT5 compliant.

Because of my health issues I have switched to using EA and now AMP futures, a mainstream CME clearer, is offering trading of EAs in mini and micro currency futures on MT5.

Thank you. 

Guys, to clarify

For indicators conversion : no problem (as long as they are not decompiled)

For EAs conversion - due to the extent and the time consumption of the process, I am sure that there are quite a few capable coders here : https://www.mql5.com/en/job that will be more than willing to do the required job

optionhk:

Dear mladen,

Thank you. 

Here is this one first (upgraded metatrader 4 version and metatrader 5 version)

Files:
Quantum 2.mq4  4 kb
Quantum.mq5  5 kb

And here is the "quantum stochastic" too

Files:
Reason: