Metatrader 5 versions of indicators ... - page 2

Welcome back Doc

Here you go Added 2 parameters : price (so you can chose the price you would like to use - in the original it is Close) and T3Original (false for Fulks/Matulich calculation which is faster then the original Tim Tillson calculation)
regards

Mladen

dr.house7:
Hi mladen and happy new year !

i come back!

Could you please convert this indicator in mq5 format?

Best regards

Doc

Thank you very much Mladen!

I really appreciate everithing you make more than necessary

hopefully than metatrader 5 will come soon for live trading...it's impressive how much is more faster and precise than 4 version.

Best regards

Doc

NonLagMA

Hi Malden,

Could you please convert this indicator, you worked on into MQL5.

Regards,

Missed the previous post

Here is a metatrader 5 version of NonLag ma (not a conversion of the upper one, but a new one - it is a "pure non lag ma"). It has all the stuff that metatrader 5 allows : it is a non-repainting one, it can be applied to previous indicator data (so it can be applied to any data or any indicator you use) It also is showing that even metatrader 5 can be written simply : the latest indicators that are posted on metatrader 5 site are anything but simple (code wise) and since there is no reason whatsoever to write such coding monsters, this one might show that in any coding language (like mql4 and mql5) things can be written simply

Here is an example of a nlm applied to previous nlm as well as a nlm applied to momentum

Files:
nlm.png  79 kb
nonlag_ma.mq5  4 kb

mladen,

I'm keen to start experimenting with MT5. Very interesting with the added timeframes. Could you code a Nonlagma MACD-MTF indicator? (Something similar to this one but I don't need the other averages).

Also an MTF version with alert of the Nonlagma you've already coded above?

Many thanks. That will get me started...

Er...I'm relatively new to this section so I don't really know the protocol here. Is it ok to ask for these two indicators to be converted to mq5 (see description above)?

Many thanks in advance. That would be much appreciated.

NonLag ma MACD ...

Gramski

Did not notice the request Here is a NonLag ma MACD (as a first step. Will make the mtf & alerts version too. It is changing colors depending on macd-signal line crsses (like this :

regards

Mladen

Gramski:
Er...I'm relatively new to this section so I don't really know the protocol here. Is it ok to ask for these two indicators to be converted to mq5 (see description above)? Many thanks in advance. That would be much appreciated.
Files:

NonLag ma MACD - multi time frame & alerts ...

And this is the multi time frame + alerts version of NonLag ma MACD. I think that since the parameters are descriptive now, there is no need for explanation which parameter means what now

PS: Gramski, if I make the above NonLag ma multi time frame, then it will not be possible to apply the indicator to previous indicator data (multi time frame excludes being applied to "dependent data", it must have a price parameter independent then, the 2 simply do not go together). Is that what you had on mind?

Thankyou very much Mladen. Much appreciated. I'll try it out this week.

In terms of the mtf nonlagma, I was meaning an indicator like this one...

Files:

Please see my post on previous page. (This is how my current MT4 chart looks).

Files:
eurusd1.gif  26 kb
Reason: