One more average ... - page 5

Jim

You are right

In the alerts managing routine a keyword was omitted in the code (my error of course)

It was like this (just a part of alerts managing routine)

if (alertsOnLinesCross)

{

datetime alert1Time = 0;

string alert1Message = "";

if (trend1[whichBar] != trend1[whichBar+1])

if (trend1[whichBar] == 1)

doAlert(whichBar,alert1Time,alert1Message,"GMMA crossed signal line up");

else doAlert(whichBar,alert1Time,alert1Message,"GMMA crossed signal line down");

} [/php]and should be like this

[php] if (alertsOnLinesCross)

{

static datetime alert1Time = 0;

static string alert1Message = "";

if (trend1[whichBar] != trend1[whichBar+1])

if (trend1[whichBar] == 1)

doAlert(whichBar,alert1Time,alert1Message,"GMMA crossed signal line up");

else doAlert(whichBar,alert1Time,alert1Message,"GMMA crossed signal line down");

}

because "static" was omitted (3rd an 4th line) it was not "remembering" previous alert time and kind and that is why it was rising alert on every tick. Here is the fixed version. Sorry for the mistake

regards

mladen

94315jim:
mladen,

I was testing Guppy OMA Oscillator alerts MTF and I was getting alerts every few seconds even though the alertoncurrent is set to false.

Here are my settings:

Current TF

alerton - true

alertoncurrent - false

alertonlinecross - true

alertmessage - true

The rest of the alerts are false.

Could you take a look at the indicator?

Thanks,

Jim

thanks mladen.........

jim

Hey Mladen,

Could you make an OMA version of the ribbon you recently posted in the elite section with MTF and alert capabilities?

Thanks,

jim

thanks a lot mladen..........jim

mladen,

Is it possible to make the OMA ribbon less "cpu intensive"?

I put it on multiple charts and CPU usage goes thru the roof.

Thanks,

mladen

Jim

Here is the CPU usage statistics on my PC. Every chart of the 6 opened charts has an OMA ribbon attached to it. In average I am getting 1 to 3% CPU usage (I am having a simple dual core PC, so nothing special) Even the memory usage is quite moderate compared to some other indicators, so it seems that it is not a problem with OMA ribbon
regards

mladen

94315jim:
mladen,

Is it possible to make the OMA ribbon less "cpu intensive"?

I put it on multiple charts and CPU usage goes thru the roof.

Thanks,

mladen
Files:
oma_ribbon.jpg  298 kb

thanks mladen........

I will take a look at my cpu usage again with OMA Ribbons.........maybe something wrong with my MT4 terminal............

jim

OMA MACD histogram...

Hello everybody,

first of all my sincere appreciation to mladen for the great job done with the one more average indicator.

I would like to have the oma_macd with 4 color histogram; i.e. light green value rising (above 0), dark green value lowering (above 0); light red lowering value (below 0) dark red rising value (below 0).

Thanks in advance to anybody that kindly will write the code.

Best Regards

Brax 64

mladen:
Here is the interpolated version too This one has one extra parameter :
InterpolateColors
if set to false colors are not going to be interpolated (like the upper macd on the picture)

if set to true, colors too will be interpolated (like the lower one - the "notches" in colors are color interpolation)

The rest of parameters are standard ones. The one extra buffer (and extra drawing line) was needed to outline true MACD values in the case when color interpolation is required (otherwise, those would not be just "notches" but holes too ) hence the overall look of the indicator is changed a bit

Thanks Mladen, see where i went wrong now! The learning never ends!!

Hello guys,

It's difficult to find the right words to tell you "thanks a lot" guys; you are simply the best... I've asked for a little variation and you shows up with a brand new war machine!

Thanks again guys, you really rock!

Best regards

Brax64

Reason: