MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 674

After downloading an EA off the Code Base 2 Days ago, I am No longer able to get access to the MQL4 Code base. The EA downloaded and installed on a chart OK. My MetaTrader Demo is currently operating Ok. I got a message pop-up from that New EA that said, your Demo acct. has expired. Call us or buy a...
[Deleted]
Hi, I would like to ask you, whether is Windows XP platform still supported? I have a machine with clean Windows XP SP3 installation and I'm not able to install MetaTrader 4 software. When I run the installation, I get the message with missing library.     Could you help me? How can I install the...
If I have an EA that enters trades on a specific magic number, say 1000, then can I have multiple orders with the same magic number? Even if they are different order types? (buy limit, sell stop, etc) and even if its different symbols?
Hello,  I would like to receive the answer from responsible person from Metaquotes. Because my broker said that this is the BUG in Metaquotes and they dont compensate my big losses.  Last and this week I have the problems, when I opened the one order, the system opened not one order, but two orders...
Hi, I am learning mql4. I made an indicator to get in a certain way the candle strength and create a bull-bear curve. Please let me have your comments and any suggestions for improvement. I have added a detailed description, as comments inside the indicator file. Thanks for testing AndPra...
[Deleted]
  Listing news  (19   1 2)
Please where is my mistake? I have a file that you downloaded in MT4 Files folder and I need to just write. Thank you    
[Deleted]
How many character can it name of global variables? (max. enable long name)
Hi guys, I couldn't find here in the forum or documentation if is it possible to delete an object by getting his description only instead of the the name.  The application is to delete that Arrow object created by any EA when a position is opened as soon as it is created.  I tought about insert this...
Is there any method to test my ea with given input leverage? This is for testing purpose only to setup money management in live
Hi, i'm newbie here, i have developed simple EA wchich place pending orders at specific time. the broker dont allow to have expiration time less than 1 hour so i want EA to delete these orders 5 min after placing. Here's the code, can u help me? where am i wrong?...
I have been trying to rate myself as a trader. So far,the parameters I have been looking at are: 1. ProfitsI make 2. Strategies to reduce losses and risks 3. Knowledge in business 4. Loss-handling strategies What else can we look at when trying to determine whether one is a good trader
What function use to copy or export file.csv to the specified folder ?
[Deleted]
I have this custom indicator that creates an alert / push notification when CCI crosses either -100 or 100.  The problem is it keeps going off every time it bounces around the 100 mark...very annoying. I wanted to try and add a delay something like this to the attached indicator: bool AlertDelay()...
[Deleted]
Hi I'm trying to add a time delay between alerts, to prevent fresh alerts appearing every tick when conditions are satisfied. I'm guessing this can be achieved by using an array storing the time of previous alerts, and having a specified time delay. However, my theory is a little ahead of my...
Hi All, i am creating a table on a chart that uses a "Wingdings" arrow. The simple code below produces an arrow in the label named "arrow" - I want to use OBJ_LABEL because of x,y coords and not time/price. ObjectCreate("arrow",OBJ_LABEL,0,0,0,0);ObjectSet("arrow", OBJPROP_XDISTANCE...
to do backtesting, entries are not correct because erroneous signals IWPR delivery. The same problem with other indicators The code Expert showing values ​​williams % Range: int start() { if(JumpBars==Bars || Bars<14) return (0); JumpBars=Bars; double WilliamsValue=0; WilliamsValue =...
New article MQL5 Cookbook: ОСО Orders has been published at mql5.com: Any trader's trading activity involves various mechanisms and interrelationships including relations among orders. This article suggests a solution of OCO orders processing. Standard library classes are extensively involved, as...
[Deleted]
Hi all, Trying to make some code that uses OrderSelect() to get the ticket number of the 2nd last order  that has been opened by my EA on the current pair. (EA has a magic number). Looked around but everyone is just selecting the last order. Thanks for any input. Cheers Richard
HI, I'm a newbie at MT4. I'm wondering if price alerts work (through push notifications) when my desktop MT4 station is closed?   Cheers! 
[Deleted]
i am creating an one click trading the question is .... how to get number with decimal place  ? for point, no decimal place => okay    TakeProfitPoint = (int)StringToInteger(ObjectGetString(0,"ButtonEditTpPoint",OBJPROP_TEXT));   ChartRedraw();   Print("ButtonEditTpPoint : ",...
I have 9 programs available in the Market,I have written updates for 6 of them but I keep getting responses from the testers that does not make any sense. It is like they are testing my code for MT5, not MT4. Any help or direction would be very appreciated....
hi all all my indicators on MT4 appears strange symbols instead of up arrow or down arrow......up arrow appears like $ or SS .....atc any help!
MT4 version 5.0 build 1035  I'm trying to write a function to identify a transient High or Low value in the current bar to place an order or close it using EA.  For that I would like to loop until a certain number of consective pips to be achieved on reverse direction or a maximum delta is achieved....
[Deleted]
Hi,    I've tired for a few days where I still can't solve the equation. The default setting for the 2 "Tenkan Sen" and "Kijun Sen" is set by taking the highest high+lowest low/2. I wanted to change the setting to  high+lowest low * 0.618 & high+lowest low * 0.382 . No matter how I tried, it cannot...
I have downloaded hst data for required pair and imported it via the history center. It shows up there and I can backtest with it fine using every tick mdelling (verify this with visual mode). I know this is working as my broker does not supply the data for this pair pre 2013 and tick testing on my...
  Sidus no repaint  (1)
Hi,   Does anyone have a version of Sidus Indicator with no repainting?   Thanks 
MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta version with new MQL4 compiler has been released. This terminal is fully compatible with all previous versions of trading servers (it works in compatibility mode with them), so you can connect with it anywhere. To update, simply connect to demo.metaquotes.net:444
  Stop Loss Help  (1)
Need some help on how to code stop loss on the next order to open. Exmaple: Order 1 = Opens with StopLoss of 200 points. Order 2 = Opens next signal with StopLoss of 10 points below/above Last Open Order StopLoss  (Order 1 is still open) Order 3 = Opens next signal with StopLoss of 10 points...
[Deleted]
Hello How can I setup MT4 so One click trading is always active? Now each time, when I restart MT4, it asks me again for confirmation? (I have checked the option 'One click trading' in Options/Trade of course)
[Deleted]
Hey, I was hoping you'd be able to tell me how to keep the same color scheme, which is currently Black on White, when executing an EA. Right now the scheme looks like this: When I run any EA it switches it to this: You can notice that it also opens a new chart which is EUR/USD, H1. I'd like to keep...