MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 392

input double   profit            = 35; //profit level where EA is activatedinput double   profit_drop       = 30; //amount to drop before closing positionsinput double   profit2           = 45; //profit level where EA is activatedinput double   profit_drop2      = 40; //amount to drop before closing...
Hi guys, I'm a new trader and I'm in my way to creat my own trading strategy And this forum helped me so much!! Now I'm trying to use ADX crosses in my strategy, but I'm having problem with the signals du that I must stay on the metatrader for long time to catch the signal at the first time it
Thanks to sashken for sharing this winning EA. You can download it below. The system is very simple: Buy when MA 7 crosses above MA 20, and sell when MA 7 crosses below MA 20. Set TP to 140 and SL to 100. You can follow the EA at ATC2006. Enjoy!
I want to design a custom indicator which prints two lines, one which trails below price in an uptrend and another which trails above price in an downtrend. The closest thing I have seen to this is like an ATR Stop indicator as pictured below. Is it possible to instruct one of the two lines to stop...
Hello friends, i'm an old trader, but new to coding, i think i'll need a whole year to learn this, so i need help from a coder,   i need a sound alert, every time this blue line, in this indicator, goes <, a specified value, that i can put on settings, and also if goes > that a...
[Deleted]
Hello,  I subscribed to a couple of signals, one of them just gave me a massive DD, double that of the signal, and thats when I just noticed each time the provider places one trade, MT4 places 2 in my account... I've been wondering why that is. I have the computer at home running MT4, and I also...
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, I have many Expert Advisor and I need to protect with time limit and account number. This part of the code I would like to put it in a library and have it uploaded by all the experts to their opening, so that, by modifying only this then all the experts work...
My dream which I would achieve is to develop best FOREX EA in the World. I've created something which earns in every circumstances, instead of crashing in last 2 years.Anyone has idea how to / what to change, fix, improve in the existing EA? What to add/change? Look (those settings are: 1 000 EURO...
Hello, I am experiencing extremely high CPU usage (one core) in MT4. Sometimes the CPU usage is so intense that even moving the mouse inside the MT4 windows is not smooth My specs are: 2 * Xeon e5-2667 v2 CPUs at 3.3GHz, 64 GB ECC DDR3, 512GB Samsung SSD. I also have 2 monitors. It appears it got
Is there anyone out there who knows how to code an API program which would trigger trades in Oanda FxTrade, at the FxTrade small units, by entries/exits performed by an expert advisor running on MT4?  I know you can link MT4 with FxTrade, and I have done that.  However, FxTrade just shows the trades...
[Deleted]
Hi Guys i want to share my Setup specialy for Newstrading it Based on Renko Charts combined with a Modifed Ea. İ Share this strategy to optimize the Setup with u Guys. U can set in the ea that it open a trade when 2 same color formed it need the same nr of candles to close. There is a distance
Thanks to Hendrick Stam for sharing this winning system and expert advisor. This EA (Phoenix 4 Contest) is currently 2nd place at ATC 2006 hosted by MetaQuotes. Phoenix_4_CONTEST.mq4: running live at ACT 2006. phoenix_ea_v5_6_03.mq4: the latest version. Hendrick: It’s time to start a new thread...
  DRAIN THE BANKS!! TheRumpledOne  (956   1 2 3 4 5 ... 95 96)
DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT! GREEN RAT REVERSAL TRADE 1) price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY 2) red candle closes 3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle. 4) enter long at the green candle's high price 5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS 6) Take whatever profit...
  EA problem.  (2)
if close-open >0.01 on H4 chart,then we were in up trend. if close-open < -0.01 on H4 chart,then we were in down trend.  if close-open >0.005 on H1 chart,then we send buy order(buy signal). if close-open < -0.005 on H1 chart,then we send buy order(sell signal). Before I run the EA how can I tell EA...
2018.10.29 13:35:15.623 2905_2906.AUDJPY.25_10_2018.fv2 AUDJPY,H1: modify #49422381 buy 0.08 AUDJPY at 79.623 sl: 79.343 tp: 81.003 ok 2018.10.29 13:35:15.623 2905_2906.AUDJPY.25_10_2018.fv2 AUDJPY,H1: pPercent 1.5 why does the ea post this comment pPercent 1.5?
[Deleted]
Just curious if it's possible to write a line of description in bold-texts. I'm talking about Program properties -> description
  Renko open bar  (2)
Please , how can a signal be sent to open renko bar indicator.   using icustom(); Not sure. 
  Input Box  (2)
Is possible to code Input Box in EA.
Hi all, I am using MQL4 and I found out that ObjectGet doesn't support a chartId as you can see from the following screenshot: and therefore I am not able to use it on charts different than the one the EA is running. Is there a way to solve this problem? Thanks in advance.
I´m looking for an ea basket manager, to calculate the tp of the basket on one pair and run that tp at x pips on every trade. If one new trade is opened it will recalculate the tp of the basket. One good option will be if the basket is for Buys or Sells orders. A good option would be that the basket...
I searched the forum and did not find a solution to my problem, so I'm opening a new thread. I do not rule out that the solution has been published somewhere, but I can not find it. If so, please, let me know and provide a link to the solution. I created EA in MQL4 - a market scanner that works on...
How can ChartApplyTemplate() be use on Expert Advisor and reuse after short interval like 15mins. Is this more relevant in MT5? Anyone with much knowledge on this?.Thank you.
Hello all, I am versed in Java and C++ and have recently dived into MQL4. I have 3 indicators that must all meet an agreement before triggering an alert/arrow, etcetera. I designed a trading platform written in Java that utilizes a webdriver in order to execute a series of trades using an online
Hello there. I want to use the MT4 platform on the tablet. But when I open the MT4 platform on the tablet, the screen is automatically horizontal. I want to use the screen as perpendicular. How do I do this on my android system?
Please, Anyone knows the correct path for storage of MT4 templates. example path: path= 'MT4\terminal\files\example.tpl'. your experienced and correct knowledge  as well as suggestion of the above is much appreciated. Thank you.
In MT4, how can I see the name of my chart template that is currently applied? - indicators with ctrl + i - objects with ctrl + b - and templates? How can I switch templates with a hotkey? - indicators/EA' s with alt + [key] (from ctrl + n) - profile with ctrl + F5, profile name at bottom (see...
Hi all, I want to open only one trade at the same bar. I use M5 timefrime. My EA opens trades according to some rules. However, I want to open only one trade in a bar. Do you have any idea how I can do that? Best wishes.
i am trying to use Heiken Ashi to told trend of that candle i just want color or number of color index from hieken ashi  from Heiken Ashi code //--- input color ExtColor1 = Red;    // Shadow of bear candlestick input color ExtColor2 = White;  // Shadow of bull candlestick input color ExtColor3 =...
Hi, i have tried to download a couple free indicators from the Market into MT4 - with no result. When i do it from the website, the button "Yes, I have MT4" does nothing in Chrome, or in Firefox it gives the message that "there is no program associated with this kind of link", and the address bar...
  Double Entry  (1)
Hi my EA have some issue that it can double entry the position with the same magic number..  im already using this logic as my header code but it can entry twice..  if (orderposition(100) != 0 ) {  condition of trade } can someone give me a hint how to make it not entry twice the same magic number...