MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 302

hi i want to test an EA on a cent account with 1000 'real' dollars, so 100.000 cents. I wonder: when i want to test in the strategytester, what do i have to put in as balance? i guess 100.000 usd? Kind regards, Ronald
Hi all, Could I ask your help on a question regarding backtest? Say if I have a trade history list from a signal in text form. I am backtesting using trade simulator from FXblue but need to manually enter the trades and it gets tedious after a while. My question is if there is any other way to
I need a sample code that connects to the google database in real time. Who can help me
Hello, I have a problem with creating offline charts. MT4 PeriodConverter nor any period converting indicator downloaded from the internet is not creating offline chart. I tried everything, also reinstalling MT4. Is there any common mistake.. or known bug
Hello I just started creating my own EAs. Very exciting stuff. But I've got a problem. After I am stopped out, I would like all EA activity to pause until the next bar opens. What's happening is that once I'm stopped out, my other order is triggering instantaneously. I don't want this to happen. I
hi guys hope doing well my ea does not open any position in some broker ! why? can onyone help me to solve this
It was working all well, until today i am not receiving any notification from the terminal. I've reinstalled the app. Double checked the Metaquotes ID. But still not working. I tried with MT5 and it worked. My phone's model is Oppo Reno 2. Can someone give me a clue
Hi, I am a beginner in writing EAs with MQL4 and I encountered a question that confused me. If I send an order of AUDUSD pair like the following: OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, NormalizeDouble(lot_size, Digits), Ask, 3, 0, 0, "LONG", MAGICMA, 0, Green); How could I know whether the market order has
Hello, I recently discovered that I stopped getting mobile push notifications. The journal tab on my desktop MT4 Terminal window showed that notification could not be sent. I thought it was VPS provider specific but it turns out that I stopped getting mobile notifications for another trading account
Today I have been editing and visually backtesting an EA. In between tests, I recompile my EA and I restart MT4. All of a sudden, I noticed my chart is showing the wrong annotations/drawings for my current backtest orders. In the screenshot attached, you can see: The Results table shows that I only
Good afternoon guys. I'm having a very hard time to find a broker on which I can trade Micro e-mini S&P 500 with MT4, since I want to use a EA. I'm living in Canada, so I need a broker that gives me support here, or that at least accepts clients from here. Thank you in advance
This has just started happening a month ago ..............My charts have have to be manually re installed each time I open meta 4 Sometimes 1 chart is on screen and usually the latest chart I was viewing before closing my laptop when I open laptop the next day I need to re install ALL charts I am
Hi everyone. I was testing an EA in Every tick model. I'm just wondering why the visual mode is already showing the trend lines and arrows ahead of the trade as shown in the attached picutre. How do I fix this? I want the lines and arrows to show only when an order is opened or closed. Thanks
  Deleted  (1)
Deleted
can you control you mt4 auto trading button from your iphone
[Deleted]
Hey evryone . Im a bit of a newbie. Im looking for an EA that will do an automatic trailing stop loss so I can set it at for example 30 pips. So every time the market moves up or down 30 pips the stop loss moves with it. example : I put in a buy order at 1.23400 the market moves up to 1.23700 . I
Hello, I had a question. I set up alerts on an indicator and I leave the computer on with mt4 open.I get push alerts at first on my phone at first, but then it stops working after 30 minutes or so. When I check mt4 the indicator itself stopped painting. I have to refresh it by changing time frames
for example, #390348 buy 0.1 #394839 sellstop 0.1 etc that text size is too small for me to read, but i could not find any option to increase the font size in MT4 platform. I dont need a code or such, just need some help to figure out where that option is .. or how to increase that font size?...
When I have Meta Trader open during market hours Mon-Fri, I sometimes here "Boyoyoyoying". What does this mean? I don't have an expert advisor. Thanks
Hi, Im very new to day trading :) I would like to download my indicators from my pc metatrader 4 to my android phone app MT4. I have 3 indicators that are essencials to my trading strategy . If its not possible, i would like to know if i can download those indicators at a online mt4 plataform so i
Anybody can please help me understand why my indicator repaints. It firstly fill an Array (PRatio) and then has to fill another Array (MA) with the MA of PRatio[]. Then filles the 3rd Array (DV) with Standard Deviation of PRatio[]. And After all fills the Main Buffer (ZScore) with : (PRatio- MA) /
Point me in the right direction please, I have entries upon breaking support/resistance, if it lines up with other indicators. Now I need a close trade on a MACD cross, to avoid some retracement and maintain profits. I've tried setting TP, gets out too early or never gets there. Same thing with a
Request to solve warning error in the code please provide a solution of the error !! {        OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);        if (OrderType() != OP_SELL || OrderSymbol() != Symbol() || OrderMagicNumber() != 2)        {            continue;        }        ordticket[orders][0] =...
[Deleted]
Hello all, I am new here. I was wondering, is it possible to integrate Indicator code into an EA, or if I could put a script in that would allow me to have the Indicators appear automatically when I start the EA? Thank you, abonifi1
[Deleted]
Dear experts, 1/ FIRST PROBLEM: My using indicator will draw many vertical lines and horizontal lines so to keep them in order I want to delete all these lines right after I added it (int INIT phase) then let it draws again (int START phase). But in that INIT phase, indicator can't delete all...
HELLO,please if someone can help i try make a EA to have a Working with custom indicators included as resources but without success.i have already read documantation but something i make wrong. if someone can help i appreciate it.i have upload the custom indicator and a EA which use ths indicator
Hi, My MT4 does not allow me to switch to another currency pair by clicking New Chart? I used to be able to do this. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
  Deleted  (2)
Deleted
Hi I want to have arrows appear when 2 of my charts show green at the same time and when they show red at the same time representing buy and sell signals, How do I go about this?, these are custom indicators and one is .mg4 file format and the other is .ex4. ideally I would also like it to show exit
Hello, While making the Heat Map Multicolor indicator I needed some colors functions. I used the two functions rgb2int() and colorgradient() published on http://www.thetradingtheory.com/colors-in-mql4/ (thanks to zenhop for sharing). These two functions do what they say: the 1st one rgb2int()...