MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 290

I'm running MT4 and using MQL4. I need to access the price values at the bar thats at the Fixed Chart Position. CHART_FIXED_POSITION seems to be a place to start but thats a percentage of the screen. I need the bar offset (FixedChartBar) so that I can enter it in one of the pricing functions like
This is one of the most common errors I see, probably due in part to the likes of garbage such as Expert Advisor Builder. So I thought it was time for a thread dedicated to the subject so that it can be linked to for future reference. The Problem Let's take a simple example; we want a function to
I got 4 warning messages in variables. I want extern for Time into object rectangle Here code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| squarecomment.mq4 | //| Copyright 2020, MetaQuotes Software
hello All , need help : how to separate the HLINE showing in one indicator? one group line is only for AUDUSD and one group is only for AUDJPY Thank you in advance best regards //this HLINE from here is only showing for AUDUSD
Hi, I would like to call functions of a class that come from c# dll in my mql4 program. I have a c# UI and the dll passes data from the UI to metatrader and vice versa. I read some articles from 2007 and 2013 that this is not possible and that I need a c++ wrapper. Since a lot of time has passed
hi guys i try to compare the time frame for exclude 3 type of time frame but not work i tryed also with use a second like but nothing , whats wrong ? sinput ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrameChoice= PERIOD_CURRENT ; // Timeframe void OnInit () { Print ( "il periodo e questo " +TimeFrameChoice); if ((
  Orders using EA  (4)
I have a EA and I can run it on multiple charts. But I want only one order is opened at a time and until that order is closed, I don't want any new orders. Can anyone help me with this in Mt 4 platform ? Thank You in advanced!!!! Please Please Please
I've make a custom indicator, and for some reason the output is different when I am using it in the strategy tester than it is when I just drop it onto a chart. I'm attaching a screenshot showing the indicator twice in the same window. The top one is what I got when using the strategy tester (visual
  Heiken Ashi  (4)
Hi, I have been reading about the indicator and confused as how to call the indicator correctly. I have seen the first instance (below) but not sure the significance of the colors The second statement appears to work fine (i is the shift). Heiken Ashi is the spelling I use and reflect the indicator
Hello. I will ask for help. Why this script does not place orders. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Poziom i spadek.mq4 | //| Copyright 2019, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //|
  Coding help  (2)
Hi there, i have created EA but some reason it is now opening any trade, any suggestion? how to sort this out? I have attached EA and indicator
Dear all, I am unable to get the iMAOnArray work as it's always returning either 0.0 or out of range on me. Does anyone know why the codes as per screenshot below always have 0.0 output
Hi! I recently created a EA that sends push notification when certain patterns occur. However, they are sometimes (not always!) getting sent out late (to my iPhone), meaning 5 - 20 minutes late, which makes it useless. When I try to "test" the push notification in mt4 I receive the alert instantly
If I run the EA on 1 chart, 1 currency eg:AUDUSD only, it identifies the Ordersymbol == Symbol() , When I run the same EA on another chart with another currrency attached Eg:EURUSD on the same MT4 platform (2 currencies running on seperate charts) it returns "false" Ordersymbol doesnt equal...
  Metatrader API  (8)
Is  Metatrader API service free or paid? how to get API service?
hi guys exist some tutorial or simple explae for comunicate MT4 with external program ? example i want create a indicator attach over 3 or 4 cross and if appen somthing in cros send me data in my external program , is possible to do that ? thankz
i have been trying to download mt4 to my laptop but it wont work instead mt5 get installed does anyone know why
Hi Friends, I've created a custom button and my intent is that when I press it, it creates a horizontal line with preset parameters. May I ask if it is possible to create OBJ_HLINE without any price anchor point so that I can place it on a chart wherever I wish, just like I would with the draw
Hi, I want to pick up the most recent object color. I have the indicator of rectangle. and I can read the color of the object and time of object draw. string name; for ( int i= ObjectsTotal ()- 1 ;i>= 0 ;i--){ name = ObjectName (i); if (ObjectType(name) == OBJ_RECTANGLE ) {
Hi friends, I'm writing a code in my EA to export the opened orders data from my trading account in a single CSV file. Through the OnTick function, with any new tick comes, the EA checks the file to see whether a newly order has just opened or not, and if there is a new opened order that has not
Hi, I am learning programming mql4 as newbie I know only simple basic. but deep advanced that i still not sure. My project is 1) counted total iBar in select Date/Time from Start to End. I able to do this. 2) counted total of range = iHigh - iLow = total range. I able to do this. 3) Calculated Pips
hi guys i have this part of script return me error '!=' - l-value required but why i used it sinput ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrameChoice= PERIOD_CURRENT ; // Timeframe void OnInit () { if ((TimeFrameChoice!= PERIOD_W1 )|=(TimeFrameChoice!= PERIOD_MN1 )|=(TimeFrameChoice!= PERIOD_D1 )) { if
Hey, I wanna visualize the M5 trend (sma 20 and sma 500) by drawing rectangles on the full chart height. This should be draw for example for the current week. if M5 sma 20 is over sma 500, draw a green rectangle if M5 sma 20 is under sma500, draw a rectangle in for example peach This should work in
  Signs of a REAL system  (248   1 2 3 4 5 ... 24 25)
After the excitement in the "Who needs JAPAN CHANGES? I tried to systematize my criteria for assessing the correctness of this or that trading system and the Expert Advisor built on it. Here is a brief summary of my rules that came to my mind. Signs of fitting: the balance growth curve and the
Hi MT4 gurus, I recently started using Dukascopy data downloaded by the QuantDataManager tool (this tool exports history data in FXT format and marks them as RO so MT4 can't overwrite them with broker data). When I run a test in StrategyTester and click "open chart" to see the results, I visually
Hello, everybody. I would like to know if any of you have a dashboard with the 28 forex pairs and a "buy" and "sell" button for each pair? For MT4 Thank you
Hi Dears, I'm experiencing low speed on back testing MT4 strategy tester. looking for 64 bit MT4 to level up the test speed, but the MT4 website keeps giving me the MT5 app in MT4 installation file !!! dose ant one have solution to this ? Br, Aras
  "Fully automatic deal copier"  (100   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Fully automatic trade copier (trade repeater). Automatic deal copier is designed for copying deals (orders) from one or several accounts (MT4 terminals) to one or several other accounts (MT4 terminals). Such programs are also called "Replicator". This fully automatic transaction copier is an
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I have a little doubt. When using an EA is it possible that can access my account data, being able to hack?? It may sound stupid, buy i'm a little afraid.Anyone who knows help me pls. Thanks
Hey guys, I'm making this idea around old XMT Scalper system, as the developer has been inactive since early 2017 I'd like to continue from the base they left. I saw ASSAR EA based on the exact same code, they claim that it has some variations but I'm not sure about that. They've based Assar from...