General - page 309

Is anyone else having this issue where you edit the description and click save and it reverts back to the old description? I gave up on this months ago after trying dozens of times. I tried again tonight a a couple of my products and does the same thing. Thank you for any help.
Hello everyone, At the outset, I apologize if I'm wrining in the wrong section or if this topic has already been discussed ( I found no explanation despite deep forum searches). Let's assume there are two parallel accounts: 1. Signal's leverage 1:500 Subscriber's leverage 1:20, subsciber using a lot
string tpNumber = ObjectGetString(_Symbol, "TPEDIT", OBJPROP_TEXT); double p = NormalizeDouble ( SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_ASK ), _Digits ); double tp = p + (tpNumber * _Point );
Dear MQL5 Community, I tried many times to recover my password here at https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten, however no email was ever sent to my mailbox to allow me to reset the password. I have tried a lot of times already. Any clue how to solve this issue? Thank you so much
  Freelance ban  (4)
Hello, I recently created an order on the freelance section as I wanted a developer to code a website for me. I then sent to the developer links to my products on the market on mql5.com I wanted him to understand how I wanted the design for my project, such as what type of images and descriptions
My mt4 on android just freezed. Any clue how to make it move again
  error  (1)
hi please help me for error volume limit reached
dapatkah saya mengikuti penyedia ini dan menyalin sinyal BTC atau tidak
I have subscribed to the copy trader, enabled copy under options tab, MT5 platform. But till now I don't see any trade been executed. Any support/help
I have problems in testing usdtry transactions in my experts. Tester calculates profit in TRY , but shows that result as if it was USD. please help me about this issue. It seeems that problem is not about my experts,but about metatrader 5 tester.ıs there anybody confronted with such problem
  Subscriber money  (11   1 2)
Hi I am new here and I got first subscriber so I have no idea how it works,, can any one pls enlighten me when do I see the fees money in my account, because right now I can see any money in my account
hello can any one explain to me what global initialization failed means? it happens every time I try and load my indicators on my MT4 i never had any problems before until now can someone assist me
  Trade tab disappeared on MT5  (14   1 2)
After the platform seemed to be frozen, I deleted the app and reinstalled it. When it came back on , I no longer had the trade tab . I have positions opened that I cannot access , can’t close it. If I press on the positions, nothing either. I don’t know what the problem is. Please help. Laurent. 561
Hello, I have a question about 10 apply per day limit when applying for a project in freelancer. Is the limit will be reset to zero at a specific time in a day or it counts number of projects in last 24 hours
Im trying out an indicator which is only available in mt4, and im trying to use the data feed from a mt5 symbol its the synthetic indexes from Deriv server, so they dont have historical data to download form anywhere else like a common instrument, so is there a way that i can import the data from
  Tick Volume  (1)
for what period is the Tick volume data available in history in MT5 using iVolume()? Someone said to me that it is only 4 days. Is this true
  Volume
What is the difference between iVOlume() and iTickVolumne()
Good afternoon. Please tell me is subscribed to signals. Why does the person I subscribe to open 0.03 and 0.01 for me? How to set up the volumes were the same. Yes, we have a different deposit, but I don’t care
Good day. Can someone please corroborate my story. I've been testing different EAs on both Boom and Crash and I have found out that most of them (EAs) make a huge profit on the strategy tester but fail to do the same on the live demo/real account. I then decided to run the EA on the tester but this
I ran a short optimization to be sure Cloud is not working correctly. Using slow optimization Every tick based on real ticks Only 8 passes I got this results: The last Step was Step number 4. Result is inconsistent with everything else, so I ran a Backtest by double clicking it, meaning same
I bought<deleted> from seller <deleted> but it can not be used. The problem is when the EA copier is attached to the MT5 slave, it does not work where there is no entry copying the MT5 Master account. I have tried several times but still failed. I tried to contact the seller but he only showed an
Could some hero without a cape help me please? I am new to MQL5 programming so I do not have the knowledge to create this indicator yet. I would like to know if you can send me a base code for an indicator of DETECTOR DE SPIKE, for Crash and boom. Please, I still don't know how to start, I would
I am installing strategy tester agent. on "mql5 cloud network" ask me for my account. Is this my LOGIN on mql5.com ? or my Alpari account? thanks Strategy Tester Agent
For the safety of my equity I want to ask this (perhaps I already know this but still "better be safe than sorry"):- What differences will I feel as a trader when moving from $ 1k to $ 10k account or more take 500k for example? Suppose I trade lots of 0.1 on 1k account so should I just trade with
  mirroring  (1)
What is best software for mirroring from EA on one broker to another broker on mt4
  can't see charts  (2)
why does my screen keep say waiting for update
Hi @ all I published a signal of my trading bot which is on an older real account. The signal shows now the complete history of this account. How can I adjust the start point of shown signal. Thanks in advance of your help Regards Cristiana
Hi, Does anyone know why this happened and how to fix it? Thanks
hello everyone i want to make report monthly about my signals in spreadsheet format, it will contains name mql signal Total Deposit Deposit in this month Total Withdrawl Withdrawl in this month Balance Nett Profit All Nett profit in this month Equity Total Trades Win Rate % Best Trade Worst Trade
hi every body, I have very simple question: How to check out indicator just on some timeframes ? If indicator is attached to chart, I could select time frames but I want to be checked Indicator on some timeframe and results will show in alerts. But is it possible to select timeframes in indicator