General - page 308

I'm using a VPS, and in it I have 15 MT5 terminals from 3 different brokers (Genial Investimentos, XP Investimentos and Rico Investimentos) running. They are open every day in the morning and closed later in the day. I had some old builds of the terminals (I leave the automatic update turned off)
Hello everybody, I always used 3 PC in my local networks for MT5 agents. Since some weeks for me it's totally impossible to use them anymore. I updated all versions, uninstalled and reinstalled services: nothing helps. 3 PC are in 3 differente locations so it's surely not a networking problem. (1 of
Hi, I can't find any statement about this in the documentation. The question: Are static+dynamic arrays of structs like MqlTick and MqlRates in mql5 in memory always complete in one piece (like C++ std::vector )? So that elements/arrays can be accessed e.g. from dll using a pointer? Or is it
  BARS returning 0 ?  (13   1 2)
Hi. I was using the recommended code to get Bars between two dates: int bars= Bars ( _Symbol , _Period , Start_Date, End_Date); if (bars> 0 ) { Print ( "Number of bars in the terminal history for the symbol-period at the moment = " ,bars); } else //no available bars {
Hello traders, can anyone help me. when i take trades sometimes i cant modify the stop loss or delete it and the trades always end up in loss. Any assisitance plese
When I log in in mt5 and look in market, I don't see the purchaged tab. Is there a way to make it visible on metatrader 5
Hi Can someone assist with the second activation
  PIPS  (1)
I want to limit execution of a signal to candles that have atleast (x) amount of pips between the open and close of that specific candle. That way i avoid opening a position because a small weak candle trigerred my open conditions. Can someone assist me with a solution
Kindly Give Your Suggestion ABout Pairs which are Safe to Trade according to Volatality in Market
How can you save text
  Were does it go?  (2)
Sorry does the refund go back into my back account? Or does in go somewhere else
I was about to install an indicator on my mt4 but it doesn't open the right one. I used to have a former mt4 platform, then I changed broker and I downloaded a different mt4. But MQL5 still opens the old platform and I don't know how to solve it
Hello guys, maildispatcher error: failed connection. (smtp issue on gmail from MT5 attempt) I have already allowed on my email 'less secure apps'... What else problem may it be? Thanks a lot
Hi, I'd like to add an "EA" to the market but it comes back with the "no trading operations" error. The EA does NOT auto exit and auto enter positions and is truly an indicator but with two buttons to move stops to break even and take partial profits. The EA is not to auto trade. What should I do
I wish to rent a VPS. After downloading the MT5 platform my broker Adrofx is not listed to log into my live account. Is this because it is an MT4 broker only and doesn't support MT5
Why did my trade not close
I have been registered as a seller. However, the registered name is strange. Therefore, I want to contact the service desk, but "Your account has been removed" is displayed and I cannot chat. Is there a solution
Even though I have enough money in my account for 3 days, I cannot make any transactions. Buy-sell transaction buttons are not active. Who will solve this problem of mine
Even though I have enough money in my account for 3 days, I can't do any trading. Buy-sell transaction buttons are not active. Who will solve this problem of mine? As you can see from the screenshot, the "New order" button is not active
  Returns  (2)
If I have made a mistake in the purchase of a tool and click cancel, how long does it take for the money to return
I can not see a purchased tab on MT5, please help
I am trying to set up a signal providing service, but in trying to connect to my trading account, it says authorization failed. How do I get back into the form and update/correct my data? Thanks in advance
Hello and thank you upfront for answers i recently installed a Ryzen 7 3800XT 8 Cores 16 Threads 3,9 to 4,7 Ghz using 32gb ddr4 ram and want to know if i can cover the power cost?/what i will eventually earn per month?.i dont expect miracles so a few dollars will be enough maybe paying for a pack of
Recently I have noticed that the Virtual Hosting does not appear enabled on my Meta Trader 5, and it has been like that for many days. Is that an error from MT5, or it comes from the Broker? Any comments, please
Hello, I recently bought an indicator but it was for MT5, not MT4. I did know that the indicator I bought was for MT5 until I was trying to look for it in my MT4 MQL5 purchased tab. So, I cancelled the purchase straightaway without the indicator activating, as there is no point in me holding on to
hello I have a purchase that I was not able to access when I first purchased it is now locked on my account. can I have that purchase refunded
Hi, I noticed that when I install a fresh copy of MT5 and close all the charts and start dragging new charts into the grey window, the charts would display cascaded: However now, when I drag a new chart in, it seems to be stuck in the upper left section of the window. Any new chart I drag into the
Dear mt5 administrators and well respected Forum members please help me and call Developer Nguyen Hoang Phu in order to come and finish the job https://www.mql5.com/en/job/161368. We did this job in the absent of market, so that far i did not test it completely as in to ascertain if the toy can
Hi all, I have an issue with MT5 keep shutting down after several minutes. I saw that there are issues like this before, but can anyone tell me the latest updates? Tried contacting the support but with no luck. I tried reinstalling the platform several times, same issue. I'm using Windows 10Pro
Hi, I got issue with my VPS and its almost full. Cannot upgrade the disk storage due to wrong files/system format as per VPS provider. Advised by VPS provider is to format the disk storage/upgrade and reinstall OS. Since it has an EA activated in it, does formatting the disk storage/upgrading and