General - page 157

Here is the official Custom Moving Average.mq5 where i replaced ''input'' by ''extern'' and all the inputs disappear from the dialog box. What is going on? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Custom Moving Average.mq5 |
Is it possible to set up expert <name removed> on two terminal MT4 - and two different computer for the same broker
Hi, When I export data from history tab in the MT5 the Sl and TP data is missing. Can this be fixed? Is this something to do with using the EA on the account? Cheers
D1 price is on primary bearish for trying to break 0.7421 (D1) support level on close daily bar for the bearish to be continuing:The price is located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo and below Sinkou Span A line Chinkou Span line is located to be very close to the price for future possible breakdown on D1...
I have opened an arbitration on a job and when i was looking for another job i saw that i couldn't apply for the job , is it related or not
people who is following a signal, should they always keep the MT5 terminal open on their computer or VPS 7/24? Or just simply subscribe on the site then close the terminal ? cheers
for trailing stop loss, i am running below code but getting modified error and update SL to 0.0001 always. Can someone please advice who to get this fixed. void OnTick (){ if ( PositionsTotal ()> 0 ) { //Print(__FUNCTION__," > Pos #",PositionsTotal()," was modified.."); TrailSL();
Hi there, I've receiced a trade from " EA signal 1 " but i really don't where it comes from " EA signal 1 " is the information i can see in the fields "Comment" of Metatrader I've made searched on the menu "Signals" but did not find any signal with this name Have you got any idea about it, please
  Help positioning text  (16   1 2)
Hi. I'm trying to position a string of text on the bid line but the text appears at a certain distance that is also changin over time. Can someone explain wich is the problem? This is the code price=DoubleToString(SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_BID),_Digits); price_lev=(price+0.45);
i want to buy indicator but i am getting this message. please help milandaamji
  MT4 Chart ID  (2)
Hi everyone. I am using an EA that is for Equity protection and can close all trades when the set loss or profit is reached. However it wont stop the EA from placing trades unless I provide the chart ID so it can close the chart and stop the EA. Can anyone please guide on how to find the chart ID in
Hello, Does anybody know how to code #include folder references in eas on a Mac? I have specified the entire location with forward slashes but it won't compile because it is looking for c:\Program Files which of course doesn't exist on a Mac. Thanks Phil
I am aware that based on the broker of choice, there will be a max number of lots that can be opened per position. In my case, that is set to 100 lots per position. Is there a mt4/mt5 optionality to set 100 lots as the max limit across all positions? Ideally, this would help prevent opening any more
[Deleted]
I have this code to a structure containing dynamic arrays from a file. How do I read the array of struture? Thank you struct test { int zero; int one[]; double two[]; void write( int h){ FileWriteInteger (h,zero); int size = ArraySize
Hi I have purchased a product on my MacBook Pro, how ever I want to use it on a different computer. I have not used it or downloaded it yet, I cant seem to get MT4 on the MacBook, if I could get it on here I porobably would use it on here so any assistance from here would be great
Hi eberybody, i 've the following problems about the return valure of the iMA function. Here's my code, without any errors: int OnInit() { mediaexp=iMA(NULL,0,10,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE); return(0); }void OnTick() {  CopyBuffer(mediaexp,0,0,3,Expmedia);  ArraySetAsSeries(Expmedia,true);  Print("la...
Hello, Can anyone help me on this? on EA works for all other symbols except GBPUSD. I don't know why. Does anyone ever have the same issue? Thanks in advance
I am trying to upload my strategy to MQL5 marketplace , need to change the format from MQL to EX5, and can't figure out how even after compiling it in MetaEditor. I've compiled the MQL format strategy in meta editor, but not sure what to do next or how to get that into EX5 format
Trying to login into MQL5 community on MetaTrader 4 and my password fails each time. Tried to change the password on the website after logging in with the password attempted to use on MetaTrader. When entering the current password the website tells me it is the wrong password, even though it is the
I wanted to apply for a job on freelance section, I clicked on the execute button, but I couldn't find the page to submit my application. I noticed this just some minutes ago. I have applied for jobs today
HAVING PROBLEM TO ENABLE MY ML?Q5 STORAGE.THE ICON ENABLING STORAGE ISNT VISIBLE.CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE
  Withdraw  (2)
how long it take withdraw to arrive to my visa credit card sir ? thanks
[Deleted]
how to integrate my mt4 trading account as my seller account
There is an unreasonable restriction in the signal following service. I have created several signals, and the leverage used in the accounts where these signals are located is 1:1000. But the positions opened on these account is very small. Because of my account high leverage setting, I am not
Hello guys here's my mql4 code, it is suppossed to restrict the number of trades in a day to three but now its not even opening a single trade what could be the problem #property copyright "Copyright 2022, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link " https://www.mql5.com " #property version
greeting fellow trader, I have made my US dollas index symbol in MT5 and I try to request historical bars from 1980 until present but the requested bars only calculated from 2020 to present. What I need to do to get more historical bars of custom symbol from MT5 server
How to save data Old OpenOrder or How to send data when the order has taken modified? this code i will try to see its modify order but it cannot use for ( int i= 0 ; i<total; i++) { if ( OrderSelect (i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)) { if (i>=magicno) { //
Hello, i need to insert in my code the account number protection, because i want to use the EA on a specific account number, i've tried but it shows me ever an error on it
I'm slowly but surely switching from MT4 to MT5. I can't belive my eyes that there is no more DDE server checkbox in Options for live price quotes to be send to Excel
Hi, when I backtested my codes, some of the trades went through, but a bunch of them keeps returning the [Invalid Price] error in the Journal. If someone can help me troubleshoot or give me some direction to work towards, that would be great. This is my trade codes, void OnTick (){ double high =