"Secret" Society of Forex Traders

Hi all,

This may be a little off topic, I hope I have posted this in the right section and I hope no one feels like I'm spamming the forum (that's not my intention). I recently joined the Secret Forex Society. Fancy name, but it's a Forex trading resource site. For now at least I can offer some free memberships. This may not be something you are interested in but I'm glad I got in. If you want to join for free (it's by invitation only), send me a private message and I'll get back to you within a day or two with all the info you need to join. Anyway, I think it will be a good resource.

dh99136751

dh99136751:
Hi all,

This may be a little off topic, I hope I have posted this in the right section and I hope no one feels like I'm spamming the forum (that's not my intention). I recently joined the Secret Forex Society. Fancy name, but it's a Forex trading resource site. For now at least I can offer some free memberships. This may not be something you are interested in but I'm glad I got in. If you want to join for free (it's by invitation only), send me a private message and I'll get back to you within a day or two with all the info you need to join. Anyway, I think it will be a good resource.

dh99136751

Again,

Guys-----> THIS IS notorious FELIX that spams every forum with this message trying to get pros into a "secret" society to "get ideas" and to manupulate them.

This is Felix from forexbastards.com.

BEWARE GUYS

HE IS USING A DIFFERENT NAME EVERY TIME

lol that makes me laugh.. A secret society where you can get an invitation for free.. Some secret society that is.. no thanks.

Guys i definately would not knock these guys

They make 1000+ pips per month on their live trading signal service and they also have automated news trading software which works a treat!

But dont listen to me, just check out their video records of all their live trades and see for yourself. They also send daily free signals.

It is free to join, just use this link and click 'join waiting list'...dont worry they will get you joined in no time.

Secret Forex Society

Happy Trading

A Forex Society

http://www.secretforexsociety.com/public/index&RefId=2b1f36bde3ad733bf171c14cff7a4a27d77241b0" target="_BLANK"

A great community of traders. Find experienced traders in your location. It has a great chat room where traders can share strategies and signals. There is free proftable stretgies posted every month. One of the best trading sites I know. The paid services are amazingly valuable.

Remember to enter the referal ID: ]chris.mcnicholas@gmail.com or you will be put on waiting list which can take some time to join.

Thanks guys,

Chris

It is a scam, I get his daily newsletter which I didnt think was so bad since it was free. Then 2 1/2 weeks ago when the gbpjpy was starting to fumble around he said he was going to buy lots and get into the carry trade. He also stated that he was going to buy lots every 500 pips that it went down and he hoped it would go down 3000 pips. Well then last week when it DID tumble over 1500 pips down he send out another email saying that he had a dream that some japanese guy showed him a chart and said it was going to go down to 221. So he got out before the major carnage. Funny how he tells his people this AFTER the move.

SCAM ARTIST BS, DONT BELIEVE A WORD HE SAYS!!!

Move over to MoneyTec

WTF, we have a MLM scam rolled up into a 4X scam. What better way to loss you cash? I think that this would be something that MoneyTec would benifit from.

I don't know who originally posted this thread, but i do know that the Secret Forex Society has greatly improved my trading. I have done well in trading based on the news trades, plus learned tremendous things about brokers and how the market works.

Not everyone likes everything and i am sure some have disliked Felix or others, but i can at least vouch that my trading has improved for what its worth.

GK

Helpful

I have found Felix's emails helpful. I do not trade based on what he says, but rather it helps me understand how the news might effect certain currencies. He seems to be open about his bad days as well as his good days. I appreciate that he continues to bring new trading strategies to my attention, and sometimes gives them away for free. His free trading videos are also helpful. Considering that his emails are free, I don't mind that he is a merchant and just trying to make a living.

FirebirdZ:
I have found Felix's emails helpful. I do not trade based on what he says, but rather it helps me understand how the news might effect certain currencies. He seems to be open about his bad days as well as his good days. I appreciate that he continues to bring new trading strategies to my attention, and sometimes gives them away for free. His free trading videos are also helpful. Considering that his emails are free, I don't mind that he is a merchant and just trying to make a living.

I found his email is usefull too, at least he give me a clue what to do when it comes to news announcement. It's free and I can unsubscibe at anytime so I see no reason to complain.

Reason: