Basket Trading System

Hello everyone

This is my first thread here and i would like to share my trading system with others may be we can improve it to make more money , it is working and making a profit

let start :

it is simple

Account Size 10,000

Trading pairs and volume

will name this basket A

After opened make full hedge , here we have basket B

you need to watch trading results for Basket A and Basket B

When Basket A or B reach to profit 100 US dollars close it

Your account balance will be 10100

watch Equity when your account equity become 10050 Close all order
Files:

Can you post some chart to show your system? Thanks.

zhang104:
Can you post some chart to show your system? Thanks.

you dont need to use any chart

What do you mean? Just open the positions like that and wait till Basket A is "full"?

krelian99:
What do you mean? Just open the positions like that and wait till Basket A is "full"?

if the total profit for basket A become 100 US dollars close it and keep Basket B open then watch the equity if become 10050 close B trades

also if Basket B make 100 US Dollars then close it and keep basket A open till your equity become 10050 then close basket A

Ok, I have to test it. Where do the lot-sizes come from?

Here is an example

you need to watch the total profit for the both trade groups A and B if one of them make 100 US dollars close it and keep the another group open , and watch the Equity if become 10050 close all orders

Files:

krelian99:
Ok, I have to test it. Where do the lot-sizes come from?

ok try it

lots size come from my mind

This is demo test here i will close all trade if account equity become 10300

Files:
statement2.htm  40 kb

Interesting logic but if we open manually and lcose it then will not be easy must have some ea to do that better and do you mean by to open in both direc same time same price am i right ?

redrose:
Interesting logic but if we open manually and lcose it then will not be easy must have some ea to do that better

Yes i think we need EA and indicator to Calculation P/L by comments

Reason: