Looking for a chat application

Guys I hope I am in the correct section.

I am looking for a chat application to implement it to my Algo-Trading website. I don't have idea which to use or which is best. I came across RumbleTalk and Cbox but still looking for more options before I decide which to take.

Have in mind I want to be able to post youtube videos and charts into it and I also want to have option for design makeover.

Thanks!!

Why not using any of the existing broadly used chats?

I was using scribblar for a couple of years.

Thank you for your answers I checked them out but it is not for me. I did some more research tho, and I got some results. I will post them here it will help to anyone in the future.

I had several points which are important to me.

1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.

2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find (my site is dark).

3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.

4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos and upload files (technical analysis).

I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Cbox.

I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.

Files:
smaller.png  282 kb

Ok, so in fact a text-chat, not the chat.

I think it's best to learn from Alenti_rh through a lot of sites on the Internet with pilot training on the account as long as possible to succeed in this wonderful work

What not ask uncle google for "html5 chat box snippets"?

Guys, for your next webinar I would recommend Chatwing, it is free for unlimited usage, you can export your webinar chat history for viewing later, even create a pdf, excel or text files with chatwing.

denism:
Guys I hope I am in the correct section.

I am looking for a chat application to implement it to my Algo-Trading website. I don't have idea which to use or which is best. I came across RumbleTalk and Cbox but still looking for more options before I decide which to take.

Have in mind I want to be able to post youtube videos and charts into it and I also want to have option for design makeover.

Thanks!!

Hello:

I recommend you Chatwing I think this is what you have looking for best chat application, there are many new features, you can choose your own design, you can upload your photo or logo in the chatbox especially there is phone android apps application.

I have used Chatwing too. It's a very nice client. +1

Reason: