MT4 or MT5 which one do you prefer

A lot of peeps are using the MT5 and they

Are really saying nice things about it, I

have just been getting positive response.

Am skeptic about leaving the MT4 am used to,

especially the automated version I get at profiforex,

Please I need to know your personal option about the two.

thanks

forexmea:
A lot of peeps are using the MT5 and they

Are really saying nice things about it, I

have just been getting positive response.

Am skeptic about leaving the MT4 am used to,

especially the automated version I get at profiforex,

Please I need to know your personal option about the two.

thanks

MT4 would be my choice.

Even with the issues the new MT4 has I would still use it over MT5, not only is MT5 slow but it has all the US trading restrictions built into it and there is virtually no custom indicator or EA base coded for it because very few programmers could be bothered learning how to code in MT5 and most of the early coded software will not work now because of changes MetaQuotes did to the MT5 along the way, in short MT5 has very limited possibilities.

People are trying to convert those in order to sell them using market there. No other reason for using metardaer 5

Without a doubt metatrader 4

Metatrader 4. Metatrader 5 is a joke intended to prevent you from normal trading and was made according to what someone thought that trading will be like in the US not what it is. Metarader 4 is still happily used in the US and metatrader had made a biggest error in their assumptions what should metatrader 5 do. They should have used a better translator

Metatrader 4 without a doubt.

Mt4. Even with the new production of mt5 and its improvements such as more chart time frames and more indicators mt4 is still more popular. And I prefer mt4 ,it have many advantages like hedging which mt5 does not allow. Mt4 is still a great platform especially when you are use to it .

People are trying to convert those in order to sell them using market there. No other reason for using metardaer 5

Soon they will be the same

Now nobody is using metatrader 5, Soon nobody is going to use metatrader 4 too, so they are going to be exactly the same

techmac:
Soon they will be the same Now nobody is using metatrader 5, Soon nobody is going to use metatrader 4 too, so they are going to be exactly the same

Soon there will be no foreign exchange, because the people no longer need money

Reason: