Forex factory user name and password

hey guys can someone give me a forexfactory user name and password, my ip is banned, thanks

Im the guy that got the sonic system closed down!!!

metal30:
hey guys can someone give me a forexfactory user name and password, my ip is banned, thanks Im the guy that got the sonic system closed down!!!

Nothing to do with forexfactory here.

metal30:
hey guys can someone give me a forexfactory user name and password, my ip is banned, thanks Im the guy that got the sonic system closed down!!!

Twee usually does not ban lightly. If your IP us banned, then it seems to be serious (completely locking out someone from a site is done as a final decision) and no user name change will help you

As I see it is not closed. But it is also commercial. So what is the big deal?

Its dead, open but dead, TAH is on some other site and the main sonic guy posts a music video once a month.

It was the largest thread on FF and probably, one of the largest, if not the largest forex trading thread to have existed.

metal30:
Its dead, open but dead, TAH is on some other site and the main sonic guy posts a music video once a month. It was the largest thread on FF and probably, one of the largest, if not the largest forex trading thread to have existed.

Isn't it too personal? Shouldn't the net be impersonal?

Mladen Rakic:

Twee usually does not ban lightly. If your IP us banned, then it seems to be serious (completely locking out someone from a site is done as a final decision) and no user name change will help you

Mladen, it's really surprising that you're stepping in defense of such a creep like  tweemp.

I see that you are re-active on FF, so pay attention to the fact how many of the memberships have been revoked there. 500? 1000?

Personally I was banned because I wrote that George Junior Bush is an idiot and probably the beginning of the end of the USA...!?

...twee is a petty wretch who exploit his garage business and plays God on FF...

Reason: