How many percent of succesful traders in forex world??

Hello in arifin...

can i ask something?

How many percent of succesful traders in forex world??

Usually they say 5%, but I would say less. It is market movers that are taking the money out of the market not traders

There's no statistic that show how much traders lose, 95% is just a concept and estimation that remind us that the losers are way more than the winners. FOREX is a decentralized market, it's impossible to tell someone how much % winner we have in the FOREX market,

i read somewhere last yr that its 5% win big

5% win small

and another 10% breakeven over the yr

it also said that traders are getting more profitable not less, partly because of their longer experience in the markets

so i don't really believe what we are repeatedly told

found this on another forum recently

what is failed to be properly documented, is how many brokers are dishonest

i would say 95%

WR1:
i read somewhere last yr that its 5% win big

5% win small

and another 10% breakeven over the yr

it also said that traders are getting more profitable not less, partly because of their longer experience in the markets

so i don't really believe what we are repeatedly told

found this on another forum recently

what is failed to be properly documented, is how many brokers are dishonest

i would say 95%

From where you got this stat ?

i found the stats on the Trade2win forum about a month or two ago

could nt tell you exactly which thread though

and seems we may of been lied to ?

I think that the low number of the successful users in the forex trading is caused by the lack of knowledge. People don't want to learn, they just want to make money.

According to this article : 39% Of Forex Traders Are Profitable % of traders that are profitable differs from what we are used to hear

That is all but the usual 5% that we are fed with. Does that mean that they are trying to convince us that we are less successful to make us lose more?

Reason: