X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many percent of succesful traders in forex world??

Hello in arifin...
    can i ask something?
    How many percent of succesful traders in forex world??

Re: How many percent of succesful traders in forex world??

Usually they say 5%, but I would say less. It is market movers that are taking the money out of the market not traders

Comment

Comment

There's no statistic that show how much traders lose, 95% is just a concept and estimation that remind us that the losers are way more than the winners. FOREX is a decentralized market, it's impossible to tell someone how much % winner we have in the FOREX market,

Comment

i read somewhere last yr that its 5% win big
          5% win small
          and another 10% breakeven over the yr
          it also said that traders are getting more profitable not less, partly because of their longer experience in the markets

so i don't really believe what we are repeatedly told

found this on another forum recently

Click image for larger version

Name:	Q1-FX-US-Profitability1.png
Views:	1
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	152383

what is failed to be properly documented, is how many brokers are dishonest
          i would say 95%

Comment

Originally posted by WR1 View Post
            i read somewhere last yr that its 5% win big
            5% win small
            and another 10% breakeven over the yr
            it also said that traders are getting more profitable not less, partly because of their longer experience in the markets

so i don't really believe what we are repeatedly told

found this on another forum recently

[ATTACH=CONFIG]179713[/ATTACH]

what is failed to be properly documented, is how many brokers are dishonest
            i would say 95%
            From where you got this stat ?

Comment

i found the stats on the Trade2win forum about a month or two ago
              could nt tell you exactly which thread though

and seems we may of been lied to ?

Comment

I think that the low number of the successful users in the forex trading is caused by the lack of knowledge. People don't want to learn, they just want to make money.

Comment

According to this article : 39% Of Forex Traders Are Profitable % of traders that are profitable differs from what we are used to hear

Comment

Forex Magnates

Q1 US Broker Profitability Report Showing Signs of Optimism | Forex Magnates

Comment

That is all but the usual 5% that we are fed with. Does that mean that they are trying to convince us that we are less successful to make us lose more?

Comment

I don't know if they take into account accounts that have collapsed within the period they are checking the results. If a trader loses his account after 3 weeks, I am not sure that he will be taken into account.

Overall, brokers will have more incentive to display a higher success rate than the reality.

Also, the size of the account is rather important, as well as the leverage that is used.

Comment

Forex trading, or any kind of trading, is all about the ability of the trader to control his mind. Of course, a trader needs successful trading strategies, but one should remember that successful strategy does not guarantee successful trading. This is a common mistakes that people make regarding trading, and if they realize that, it will be much easier for them to get on the winning track.

Comment

Originally posted by asad222 View Post
                            Forex trading, or any kind of trading, is all about the ability of the trader to control his mind. Of course, a trader needs successful trading strategies, but one should remember that successful strategy does not guarantee successful trading. This is a common mistakes that people make regarding trading, and if they realize that, it will be much easier for them to get on the winning track.
                            Did you read the title of the thread?

Comment

Well I also like to know the answer for this. But it is not so easy. However that should be a small % of winners

Comment

Working...
                              X