MTF mini charts panel indicator display prices and indicators (CL_I_03_MultiCharts)

CL_I_03_MultiCharts

Attached Image (click to enlarge)

If you make your trading decisions based on multiple time frame price and indicator condition, you are likely to find this indicator useful. Your trading style makes it necessary to open and go through many charts, your desktop space never seems to be enough.

The multi chart indicator allows you to display multiple time frame price as well as indicators, it’s highly customizable and you can see all the data at one simple glance within the same window.

Key Features:

1. Time frame and symbols to display customizable.

2. Display indicators along with price charts. Price charts 3 different styles.

3. Calculating price range of displayed bars.

4. Option to display fixed number of bars or automatic display.

cl_i_03_multicharts_131026.ex4

wow it is wonderful tool...

Good job Christina !!! Thanks

thank u.多谢.

Hi , how can I change lot size

thanks

Like this indi a lot. Very good programmer.

Hi

Is it possible to add my own inidi to mini chart? I suppose not .

can anyone tell me how can i add new chart in seperate windows (minichart) with new pair and different timeframes but with my indi, maybe is there any other indi ?

lukibest:
Hi

Is it possible to add my own inidi to mini chart? I suppose not .

can anyone tell me how can i add new chart in seperate windows (minichart) with new pair and different timeframes but with my indi, maybe is there any other indi ?

It's possible to add a custom indicator to the panel, in theory it can be most line based on indicator, however that requires to customize this mini chart indicator. Thanks.

christinaLi:
It's possible to add a custom indicator to the panel, in theory it can be most line based on indicator, however that requires to customize this mini chart indicator. Thanks.

Yes i know about it, but i wonder, how to create my own indicator with current pair and timeframe 240, to have additional this kind of minichart, then i will only customize my own configuration. Maybe someone already did ?

Reason: