Strategy Grid + Hedging

Hello folks. I want to show you my system and how it works for me. Before to explain my system I need to say that i consider myself the worst trader in the world three months ago, because my psicology trade. I dont like to lost money, nobody likes, couple months ago I felt terrible sensations when the market went against my positions, after develop my system everything is change, and now I like when the market goes against me because I win more.

let me explain. I tried many strategies gurus and other things, but nothing works, I always hear that a good strategy need to have STOP LOSS. Than someday I hear in an conference one thing that blows my mind. A good trader does not use stop, they manage their loose positions and turn it in to a win position. How to do that?

Instead to use one bullet, split your ammunition. Example: Instead to open 1.00 lot, open 0.10. If the market goes against 0.17, 0.24. Make your calculations. If you realize that the market definitely will continue to trend, make hedge. You need to have a considerable ammount on your account to implement hedging but Im sure you will have results. For those that dont have an large account to implement hedge i recomend to do what I do. Look for a good point to enter on the market and implement a large stop, if you have a good entry point take a look back on the chart, and you will see that this large stop worth. Look the picture for better understanding.

Ok now, I want to propose if somebody want to help with automation. I think A semi automated EA will help a lot. Many people likes one indicator, other people others, every trader have your own particular point to enter in the market. I consider the SMI a very good indicator. After manually enter to a trade the EA take care of the rest and finish the trade. Need to have configurable parameters like stop, distance between orders, false or true for hedging... So please comment and share your ideas.

best regards

Files:
grid.png  136 kb

Aren't you doing martingaling just in a slightly different way?

techmac:
Aren't you doing martingaling just in a slightly different way?

Thanks for the response! We can say that! But like I said before. Instead to use just one bullet split your ammunition. Use 1% of your account but splitted. In martingale for example your first entry is 1% and than multiply this value to second third entry and so on. In my method, is a better way to manage risk. But dont get me wrong, I know the risks envolved.

Reason: