Tick Feeder

Greetings Members,

Attached to this post you will find a very useful tool. This little program allows you to feed your MT4 platform artificial tick feed during off market hours. As you know, if you attempt to attach an indicator or any ex4 script that requires live data it will not work during market off hours (weekends). So, by using this nifty tool you will be able to activate the ex4 script despite market close.

To use, simply run your MT4 platform and attach the indicator/script of interest then run the tool. It will automatically recognize the running MT4 platform and start sending it data.

Please note that the live tick feed is not usable for forward testing, it only makes the script come alive, that is all. I use it on my own machine and highly recommend it, especially for developers.

I found it a while back on an online forum and to my knowledge it is distributed freely on the net, if you know otherwise please let me know and I will take it down immediately.

Hope it is of help.

Cheers,

Files:
mt4t1ck3r_0.zip  10 kb

hey there. I can someone help?

Give me the file please mt4feeder.feed if not difficult. It is very necessary to work with quotes and signals and create a project to sell signals. Please share data file mt4feeder.feed if not difficult. Thank you so much. You can send mail mishka1956oleg@gmail.com or give a link here to download.

Oleg1956:
hey there. I can someone help? Give me the file please mt4feeder.feed if not difficult. It is very necessary to work with quotes and signals and create a project to sell signals. Please share data file mt4feeder.feed if not difficult. Thank you so much. You can send mail mishka1956oleg@gmail.com or give a link here to download.

Oleg1956

Check here : What is mt4feeder.feed from MetaQuotes Software Corp.?

But you need Multi Quote Server and that you can either stea; from some broker that is using it or by it from metatrader. So the options are limited that you can make a fake server

mladen

How are you doing

Have not been here in some time

If remember correctly I posted a tick generator some were that worked with in MT script or EA and one tick generator could pass ticks to all open widows with in one instance of MT if the other windows asked for them

Need to search for it

Keit

cockeyedcowboy:
Re: Tick Feeder

mladen

How are you doing

Have not been here in some time

If remember correctly I posted a tick generator some were that worked with in MT script or EA and one tick generator could pass ticks to all open widows with in one instance of MT if the other windows asked for them

Need to search for it

Keit

Keit

That was a timer based generator - different than saving ticks to offline history file

Some ticks are always going to be missed if saved from mql. If broker does not provide tick data, not way to have exact tick data

Reason: