Repair indicator

please ...

can someone fix this indicator. Does not work in your chart why don't show the candles ....

timing.mq4

Files:
timing.mq4  4 kb

dr.feelgood1989:
please ...

can someone fix this indicator. Does not work in your chart why don't show the candles ....

timing.mq4

It does not work because it is a decompiled indicator and since build 500 metatrader does not compile decompiled indicators like that

are there any similar indication somewhere (free)?

dr.feelgood1989:
are there any similar indication somewhere (free)?

As far as I am aware of this one is exactly the same as that one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page377

but it is loaded in the chart but you don't see the candles???

....are there any similar indication somewhere (free)?

dr.feelgood1989:

but it is loaded in the chart but you don't see the candles???

....are there any similar indication somewhere (free)?

See the math in the code

Math is the same. Use the one from the link provided

It seems an oscillator ... I do not understand well. Changing the colors overlap

I solved the problem. This indicator works

cog_timer_b.mq4

Mladen.. You can make display another currency pair chart ...

example: the chart eurusd, gbpusd indicator which calculates ....

Files:

dr.feelgood1989:
I solved the problem. This indicator works

cog_timer_b.mq4

Mladen.. You can make display another currency pair chart ...

example: the chart eurusd, gbpusd indicator which calculates ....

:)

dr.feelgood1989,

Do I have to tell it (again) : line 7 of that code clearly says "Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler" and I told that I am not changing any decompiled code so many times that I am already boring to myself too.

Have a nice weekend

Mladen excuse.

I hadn't understood. I have trouble with the English language and I misunderstood. I thought that the work could not be done for technical issues. Now I understand (rather) that you can't change the file decompiled.

Sorry again.

respect.

dr.feelgood1989:
Mladen excuse.

I hadn't understood. I have trouble with the English language and I misunderstood. I thought that the work could not be done for technical issues. Now I understand (rather) that you can't change the file decompiled.

Sorry again.

respect.

dr.feelgood1989

To clarify all related to decompiled code (and my opinion about it) :

1. In my opinion decompiled code is worthless - it helps only scammers and is of no help to users, coders that want to learn (really learn) and of course to the ones that wrote the code

2. I am not deleting such code for one reason and for one reason only : since wast majority of metatrader users are not coders, my assumption is that they do not know what kind of code they are spreading around. There is no thread or section on forex-TSD called "put your ex4 here to be decompiled" like on some of the "forex" sites, so all that code(s) is originating from somewhere else and frankly I can not know from where. Files like that are deleted when the owner of it complaints though otherwise I am doing my best to ignore it and to ignore any requests related to such code

3. I did not say that I can not work on decompiled code or that I can not change it. What I keep repeating is that I do not want and will not work with decompiled code. Even if I remain the last one doing like that, I will repeat my basic reason for that once more : I am not going to do to others what I would not like that others do to me.

Hope this clarifies all related to decompiled code and me

Reason: