Breakout question

Mladen, can you help me out to modify this indicator, so what I would like to do is to draw box based on indicator High/Low value with iCustom function (CCI, RSI, etc...), not based on chart value as is now.

As always, thank you in advance.

altoronto,

No source?

altoronto:
Mladen, can you help me out to modify this indicator, so what I would like to do is to draw box based on indicator High/Low value with iCustom function (CCI, RSI, etc...), not based on chart value as is now. As always, thank you in advance.

Oops, sry Mladen. Please find attached .mql version.

altoronto

Would you mind elaborating a bit more your idea. Looking at the indicator and I fail to imagine what you already have imagined

altoronto:
Oops, sry Mladen. Please find attached .mql version.

Sry. Mladen .. right now indicator is drawing boxes on main chart (price value).What I would like is that if I have cci/rsi/whatever in subwindow to draw hi/low boxes based on cci/rsi value. That custom indicator (rsi/cci) will be called with iCustom function from "##BreakOut_BOX_5_Asian_Session_HLbox_SCREEN_TEXT_indicator"

OK. Got it now

altoronto:
Sry. Mladen .. right now indicator is drawing boxes on main chart (price value).What I would like is that if I have cci/rsi/whatever in subwindow to draw hi/low boxes based on cci/rsi value. That custom indicator (rsi/cci) will be called with iCustom function from "##BreakOut_BOX_5_Asian_Session_HLbox_SCREEN_TEXT_indicator"

altoronto,

This would be it. You have to change just external parameters and only one line of code that collects the values of the indicator that you wish to monitor. In this one I used your preferred CCI. The line of code that you have to change to have other indicator values is line 114 in this indicator. Here is a comparison of the regular one (on the main chart) and this one (in the sub-window)

Just simple, thank you. That means when used in it's true form (not merely out of obligation) it is an expression of respect and appreciation to another soul for the unconditional kindness that has been bestowed upon you.

Adding one more : Asian session breakout system on stochastic oscillator

mladen:

Mladen, I know that you're busy guy and maybe I am asking too much, so do you have a time to add arrow on chart when breakout happens?

mladen:

Better breakout asian on pivots, I think.

Reason: