Is there any indicators to update the hst files without exiting and restarting mt4?

i have a programs that utilizes the hst files for data in the history folder. everytime i need to open a new chart or change time frames i have to exit from MT4 and restart to update the hst files so there are no holes in the data. is there an expert or a indicator that can do this withou the reboot?

thanks guys.

That depends on a kind of data that is written into a custom hst file and almsot entirely on the program that you use (there is no standard for offline charts hst file generation (for example there is no normal way to alter some internal metatrader variables when such a hst file is updated), so each such code works differently than the other)

kidhudi:
i have a programs that utilizes the hst files for data in the history folder. everytime i need to open a new chart or change time frames i have to exit from MT4 and restart to update the hst files so there are no holes in the data. is there an expert or a indicator that can do this withou the reboot? thanks guys.
Reason: