PET-D TOOL mistery solved by ucsgears of tradingview-req need help for candle colors

UCS GEARS of tradingview clears mistery of pet-d tool- request mladen & experts to code candle color in mt4

<>

concept

Study(Title="Steven Primo's PET-D", shorttitle="Pet-D", overlay=True)

petd = EMA(Close, 15)

up = Close > petd ? green : red

barcolor(up)

pet-d is

price bar colored green if close price moves above ema15

price bar colored red if price close is below ema15

Can the experts be so kind to code this in mt4 please and post here

Request mladen this favour if free

appreciate if you can include sma50 of close as line along with price colored bars

thanks in advance

regards and happy weekend

ford

ford7k:
UCS GEARS of tradingview clears mistery of pet-d tool- request mladen & experts to code candle color in mt4

<>

concept

Study(Title="Steven Primo's PET-D", shorttitle="Pet-D", overlay=True)

petd = EMA(Close, 15)

up = Close > petd ? green : red

barcolor(up)

pet-d is

price bar colored green if close price moves above ema15

price bar colored red if price close is below ema15

Can the experts be so kind to code this in mt4 please and post here

Request mladen this favour if free

appreciate if you can include sma50 of close as line along with price colored bars

thanks in advance

regards and happy weekend

ford

Ford, this is the Ema bars with the added 50 period sma.

Files:
ma_bars.mq4  5 kb
ma_bars.png  47 kb

Mr tools

Grateful for your prompt action.

no words to thank you

ford

Any possibility to help on my old post please!

post name=Need coding mq4 for truth about volatility system

I don't believe that Pet-D is as simple as EMA 15 ?!? You must be kidding me? I paid for Pet-D $1.000 with discount! Now I will have a sleepless nights like those two in Seattle but at least I already made more then $10.000 on that indicator. It's paid.

Guys change your accounts to EUR currency if you want survive the fall of US dollar! Watch the USDCHF sell off! Prediction is that US dollar collapes in 2015. Get out of the hurricane! Highway of sideway and then constitutional micro trading, lot of fear (for sure not SL hunting). The best currency is now Swiss Frank!

Cheers Hermes

hermes:
I don't believe that Pet-D is as simple as EMA 15 ?!? You must be kidding me? I paid for Pet-D $1.000 with discount! Now I will have a sleepless nights like those two in Seattle but at least I already made more then $10.000 on that indicator. It's paid.

Guys change your accounts to EUR currency if you want survive the fall of US dollar! Watch the USDCHF sell off! Prediction is that US dollar collapes in 2015. Get out of the hurricane! Highway of sideway and then constitutional micro trading, lot of fear (for sure not SL hunting). The best currency is now Swiss Frank!

Cheers Hermes

?

What happened to this ?

MQL5 forum: General
MQL5 forum: General
  • www.mql5.com
Release notes, news, and general questions not discussed in other forum sections

mrtools:
Ford, this is the Ema bars with the added 50 period sma.

Does it can add "shift" setting for each ma period ?

techmac:
? What happened to this

?

Nothing obvious only that it is ripping money from Wall Street. They are not happy with that. Pedigree v3 is now big hit.

Now I created a new system called "FederalReserve" system because it is doing exactly as they do prints money, but must be still tested on live account leverage 1:2000.

Cheers Hermes

hermes:
Nothing obvious only that it is ripping money from Wall Street. They are not happy with that. Pedigree v3 is now big hit.

Now I created a new system called "FederalReserve" system because it is doing exactly as they do prints money, but must be still tested on live account leverage 1:2000.

Cheers Hermes

Interesting

One would assume that you are trading the system that you are selling and that is so successful, but then, what do I know.

I still trade Pedigree v3 because the FR have to be tested before I start to trade it every day. If the FR will be successful like it looks like the Pedigree will be backup. When we are flexible we always upgrade our ideas. We get better and better every day. Actually my prayer is:

"Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better and better. It works.

Surprisingly enough the 15 EMA is similar but not exact as Pet-D. Probably !5 EMA cross 15 SMA would be better idea. If somebody would make an indicator which shows arrows (blue, red) when those two crosses it would be a help.

Cheers Hermes

So, why that day it was not pedigre but the 15 ema indicator that was traded?

15EMA is far away from Pet-D indicator not only in price!

Hermes

Reason: