CCFp Problem

I tried changing timeframe using CCFp cvert, but i'm having problem on 4 hour chart. others m1, m15, m30, h1, d1 and w1 working properly. Can somebody take a look.

i attached the indicator used and my screenshot...

redwed:
I tried changing timeframe using CCFp cvert, but i'm having problem on 4 hour chart. others m1, m15, m30, h1, d1 and w1 working properly. Can somebody take a look.

i attached the indicator used and my screenshot...

That is happening because the data for som symbol other than the current chart symbol is still missing

Try using this one instead : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mladen:

That is happening because the data for som symbol other than the current chart symbol is still missing

Try using this one instead : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mladen. I have some questions:

a. what is level up and down? Will it draw horizontal levels on CC indicator window?

b. what is StartPos? And i believe mn is monthly, w is week and d is daily right? But, what does per and fast means? Do we need to change them?

c. Can you explain interpolate? I can't seem to get the 'right' meaning in GOOGLE.

d. Can you change the order of the parameters because i have a small screen? It would be better if i can see them in this arrangement...

TimeFrame

SymbolsPrefix and Suffix

showOnlySymbolOnChart

All the currencies

Ma setting

Price

Thank you for your contribution.. It helps me a lot in using the indicators.

Files:

redwed:

mladen. I have some questions:

a. what is level up and down? Will it draw horizontal levels on CC indicator window?

b. what is StartPos? And i believe mn is monthly, w is week and d is daily right? But, what does per and fast means? Do we need to change them?

c. Can you explain interpolate? I can't seem to get the 'right' meaning in GOOGLE.

d. Can you change the order of the parameters because i have a small screen? It would be better if i can see them in this arrangement...

TimeFrame

SymbolsPrefix and Suffix

showOnlySymbolOnChart

All the currencies

Ma setting

Price

Thank you for your contribution.. It helps me a lot in using the indicators.

a. levels for alerts

b. where the symbols legend should be drawn

c. to show only the symbol that is on the current chart (to ignore the rest)

d. then some other parameters will be out of the first screen of parameters

mladen:

a. levels for alerts

b. where the symbols legend should be drawn

c. to show only the symbol that is on the current chart (to ignore the rest)

d. then some other parameters will be out of the first screen of parameters

Today i got the chance to used the indicator myself. I haven't got the chance to use the alert function yet though.

According to my observation, if i choose interpolate true/false nothing changed on my screen. What does it do..

I figured out the function of StartPos and all the mn_per until m1_fast..

Files:

redwed:

Today i got the chance to used the indicator myself. I haven't got the chance to use the alert function yet though.

According to my observation, if i choose interpolate true/false nothing changed on my screen. What does it do..

I figured out the function of StartPos and all the mn_per until m1_fast..

redwed

Interpolation takes effect only when in multi time frame mode

mladen:

redwed

Interpolation takes effect only when in multi time frame mode

Thanks mladen. Interpolateis helpful enough when dealing with MTF.

I want to ask for a slight modification though.

I trade based on the difference between slope reading in CCFp. For example, if GBP is increasing in slope reading and the USD is decreasing to the other side, i will go long on GBPUSD.

It will be easier if we got a panel showing the difference between the candle no 1 and candle no 2 (0 is for current candle). It needed to calculate the difference between 2 closed candle before the current candle.

I hope i make myself easy to understand.

I attached the image of the ccfp cvert that i used before.

Thank you for the kind and immediate reply sir mladen...

Files:

redwed:

Thanks mladen. Interpolateis helpful enough when dealing with MTF.

I want to ask for a slight modification though.

I trade based on the difference between slope reading in CCFp. For example, if GBP is increasing in slope reading and the USD is decreasing to the other side, i will go long on GBPUSD.

It will be easier if we got a panel showing the difference between the candle no 1 and candle no 2 (0 is for current candle). It needed to calculate the difference between 2 closed candle before the current candle.

I hope i make myself easy to understand.

I attached the image of the ccfp cvert that i used before.

Thank you for the kind and immediate reply sir mladen...

I'm just thinking the following would be great too.

Files:

redwed:

I'm just thinking the following would be great too.

How would that help?

apprentice coder:
How would that help?

I'm just thinking that ccfp created by mladen also have the ability to do like ccfp cvert does....

redwed:
I'm just thinking that ccfp created by mladen also have the ability to do like ccfp cvert does....

I am afraid I do not understand

The ccf was not written by me originally - changing the formula how it calculates was never my intention, that is why it is the same as the original

Reason: