Liberty Reserve Shuts Down!! - page 2

willyforex:
Was lucky never to use LR . Currently use Moneybookers for related transactions

Then what's the fate of those who're denied access to online payment services because of their countries of origin and nationalities. Is that fair? LR was fair when it comes to non-discrimination. What led to their downfall is their failure to register with the appropriate authorities and observe the rules and regulations of the global financial industry. No-one says a company like LR should not exist; only that they need to follow due legal process for them not to run into trouble.

A lot of people got shocked with that because most of us uses LR for payment processor, but calm down everyone, I think instead of panicking, why dont we use other methods which is more safer than the others. Most brokers have a lot of available methods to choose from. We can still continue to make money and continue with our trading as well

rosalieone:
And dont use moneybooker https://www.forex-tsd.com/go?link=www.moneybookers.com

I have more than 03 years of experience with Moneybookers. Never Had any issue up to now.

Don't take the reviews seriously.

jigsaw:
May be , at first , someone shared money with authorities and when it was not enough for them they began to notice things around.

Agree Mate.

Yes I do agree with that as well. I have been using moneybookers for years now and I dont encounter any problems with that so far. If you are not satisfied with their service then try other methods then.

Liberty reserve was always kind of "shady".

LR is now a forgone conclusion. The bad side is the innocent souls that have lost their money, and would never be refunded by those who seized the accounts. There are lessons to be learned from this. There are also other lenient online payment service providers.

Reason: