Everything about RSI - page 6

By definition ZigZags are indicators trying to find out extremes

Finding out extremes is not possible without "repainting" (as much as we wish the opposite ) In other words : yes, it does repaint. ZigZags in general can be used in identifying past peaks, but even those can, under certain conditions, be changed.

Of indicator itself : it is a T3 smoothed RSI with high/low channels and, of course, a ZigZag. Of course you can choose which of these options you want to be shown

regards

mladen

Hiyieldrater:
Hi Mladen, i found one of your indicators which is RSI channel. i'm wondering if the zigzag in it repaints?? am sorry if it's a newbie question i just couldn't find a detailed explanation about the indicator. hope to hear from you, Thanks a Million

Thank you very much for that clarification mladen

mladen:
RSI colored Yellow when value equal with previous value (RSI is a rather "nervous" one - a lot of color changes)

Thank you mladen, this indicator is really helpful.

Ethan

Rsi + ma

Hi all,

i use standard RSI indicator with EMA - it is EMA wich comming with MT4, and dropped in RSI window .

It gives good signal when RSI cross EMA and RSI shows divergence.

Can sameone help me to add alert (particulary email alert) when RSI cross EMA and vice versa?

Thanks all

bbjurek

Files:
rsi-and-ma.jpg  13 kb

other variant of RSI

EA with RSI values

HI,

I am very new to this and I would like to build an EA that would look at RSI values at a certain times of day to be able to identify entry signals. I was wondering if there is any built in functions that would trigger an RSI value check a ceartain time of day - specifically I need a function that would return the vakue of RSI when passing the time of day.

Any help would be really apperciated

Thanks

G

Check the thread from the beginning - there are many links to the EAs based on RSI.

Help

Please help me!!! I need that RSI indicator will be blue when it will be above 70 and bellow 30. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

PS:for more information please see the chart.

Files:
2.jpg  156 kb

Rapid RSI: small thread article with indicator.

Self-adjusting RSI: small thread with good indicator and explanation about how to use it.

Colored and arows RSI with alert is on this thread.

On Chart RSI: indicator on the main window.

Many MTF RSI indicators:

- MTF_RSI_4PerX4TF_Dots_[cw], RSI_DynamicZone_RSI_(FLBLmtf), RSI_DynZ_TDI_(mtf) and RSI_SelfAdjustRSI_v1.0[FX5](mtf) indicators are here.

- RSI_Filter_mtf (together with Stochastic_Filter_mtf and WPR_Filter_mtf) and RSI_Del_WA_mtf indicators are on this page.

- RSI_onMA_2X2_mtf.mq4 2RSIs on 2MAs - like 2 little Rsiomas in one: this post.

Smoothed Stochastic of an RSI is here.

Stochastic RSI Indicator Corrected is on this post.

Laguerre RSI with some additional options and alerts: this post.

RSI Bandsby mladen on this post

RSI Channelby mladen on this post

EAs:

FiboPivotandRSI: elite section thread and public thread.

RSI_EA_v1 EA coded by fussionjammerz with the help of Igorad is here (elite section thread).

RSI expert: public thread with Ea and settings. EA is based on 4 RSI's and two EMA's.

RSI_Expert_v1.3 with some new indicators: original thread.

RSI EA based on one RSI indicator only: the thread is here.

RSI crossover EA: the thread with many versions with explanation and settings.

RSI_Trader EA: original thread.

MA_Cross_RSI_Stoch_Filter EA is on this thread.

Dear Mladen need your expertise because i really dont know how to code to give alert and colour like you..

can you make this Turbo JRSX colour (no repaint like your RSI colored) and give alert when the line touch level 70 and 30 like your Languerre RSI v1?

thanks!

Files:
Reason: