#MarketPrice indikator

I'm very in love to this forum (frorex-tsd.com) so I want to give a little contribute to this forum as much as I can.

ServerUang:
I'm very in love to this forum (frorex-tsd.com) so I want to give a little contribute to this forum as much as I can.

Thank you

Very Nice indicator. Can be very helpful along side CJA's Signal_Bars Indicator. Has the other heavy hitter tools in the Forex Arsenal. This indicator plus Signal_Bars are like the equivalent to the Batman Utility Belt. Thanks

Thank you for sharing ServerUang...

Cheers

Ethan Hunt

Another Market price indicator

This is one that I have been working on. And good work on your indicator ServerUang it looks like signal bars a lot. I will post the link to the section of the website where i have posted it.https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page123

Files:

Thank you newmont, your indi it's pretty nice, I like candle collor info.

Best Regards,

ServerUang

ServerUang:

hi

finally i got to know where did you post this indicator...lovely one.

Could you please guide m to know how to use it?or what does those numbers means ... i real like it but i could not understand all the number that show up !!

thank you for ur help and thank you for sharing ur great work.

ServerUang:

Where's the MQ4 file?

Hallo Mr. TRO, my teacher, here is the mq4 file :

Files:
marketprice.mq4  15 kb

ServerUang:
Hallo Mr. TRO, my teacher, here is the mq4 file :

Thank you for sharing the code. Nice one.

nice tool, thank you Mr. ServerUang

Cheers,

wongaluz

Reason: